The Wedding

At the Salvatore House was all decorated from head toe inside the house. Making it look like a fairytale.

Elijah -

I am fixing my suit when my brothers come in. All of them are congratulating me on getting married something I thought I would never get married this time again, on my terms but here I am. And I am actually excited.

Elijah and his brothers stayed in the room to wait to be called from the priest, to move outside. So Elijah does not see the bride.

In the other corner of the house Elijah's daughters were helping Emma get ready. Emma was overjoyed at this moment because has found a man that she is in love with. And she is going to be a mother to his children. Along with the grandchildren are already accepting her as their grandmother.

The whole house was full of family and friends. Elijah moved outside to wait at the altar for his bride. The music started to play Elijah took a breath. The flower girls and the ring bearer came down the aisle, everyone smiling at the innocence. Then the bride maids, which were Emma's college friends.

When Elijah saw his wife to be in her dress, his heart stop. He never saw someone so beautiful.

Emma reached the altar, Elijah grabbing Emma's hands while the priest did his words

Emma reached the altar, Elijah grabbing Emma's hands while the priest did his words. Neither of Elijah and Emma heard the words the priest was saying until they needed to say their vows. Each of them wrote their own vows and every word made the crowd cry a little. Elijah grabbed a hold of the ring he chose for Emma and put it on her finger.

The couple said the "I do", and the priest said that " you may now kiss the bride"

Elijah pulling Emma close to give her the best kiss since they started to date. The crowd goes crazy, cheering them on. Elijah breaks the kiss, Emma has a touch of blush on her cheeks from the kiss. Both of them smiling at each other.

Now it was time for the cutting of the cake. A lot of people surrounded the newly wed couple so they can take pictures. Elijah holding Emma close to him while the cake was delivered.

Elijah holding the outside of Emma's hands so they can cut the cake

Elijah holding the outside of Emma's hands so they can cut the cake. When the face piece was cut, Elijah fed Emma first. And Emma fed Elijah next. The whole place had everyone smiling from ear to ear. After the cake cutting, almost everyone went to the dance floor.

At 6 pm it was time for the man and wife to have their first dance. Elijah and Emma moved effortlessly around the dance floor. The slow dance that they did was completely heartwarming to see.

The wedding was wrapping up and the newlyweds were going to head out for their honeymoon. Elijah had a surprise for Emma something she will be blown away. Elijah planned on going somewhere Emma has never been. So the best thing was to take her to his on private island.

Where the couple will be there for the next two weeks.