𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮

"They’re like the murder twins!”

✰✰✰

“Is coming along”. Leah Clearwater didn’t even take a single moment to grasp the situation before she spoke and her hasty decision obviously shocked her best friend…

“Um okay- hold up- let me get this straight” Addison Cullen started seeming to be the only one to grasp the situation at hand but Leah wasn’t backing down, her sudden decision was final…“No! We are not debating this Addison”...

“Last month when you and your family were planning on leaving Forks because Isabella had been turned, I had planned to come with you, and I am coming now. This is my choice not yours”.

I don’t know Lee, I really don’t know what to do. I wanna be selfish and beg you to come with us, I think I’m desperate enough to where I would probably get down on my knees and beg- those were your words, and now I’m telling you that I’m being selfish or whatever and coming with you. Besides Werewolves block Alice’s visions right?”

When Addison’s golden eyes quickly averted to the oh so interesting floor, Leah knew she had won this argument… ”That’s what I thought. I am coming with you Addison. We Best Bitches don’t abandon each other”...

✰✰✰

Addison clenched her jaw in either annoyance or some other unreadable emotion… There was no winning in this sudden and tough situation… Either Addison went by herself and left Leah all alone- Or they went together and had a new adventure together-...

Addison clenched her jaw in either annoyance or some other unreadable emotion… There was no winning in this sudden and tough situation… Either Addison went by herself and left Leah all alone- Or they went together and had a new adventure together- Hiding from their relationship problems…

But Addison didn’t want to hurt Jasper and Alice… She didn’t want them to feel like she did when they disappeared when she needed them most even though they deserved to feel that pain… There was no winning in this situation…