Chapter×32

"Hello, from the dark side in,
Does anybody here wanna be my friend?"

-XXXTENTACION

××××××××××××××××××

Jahseh

"Yo, man. You good?"  The boy with the mini fro walked up to me as I sat on my bed holding an ice pack to my forehead. I glared up at him briefly before shaking my head and looking down at the floor. "Fuck that pussy nigga. Should've kept his mouth shut." I said, shifting the ice pack.

He sat on the bed across from me. "What you in here for anyway?"

"Why you want to know?"

"I'm just asking, man. Ain't no need to be hostile, especially while you in the position you in now."

I sighed. "I got a gun charge against me. What about you?"

"I'm here on a weed charge." He laughed while I looked up at him. "It's all gone be smoove though, I'll be outta here in no time."

"How you figure that?"

"My mama got a good lawyer." He said, causing us both to chuckle. "What's your name, jit?"

"Jahseh, but just call me X."

He nodded and held his hand out for a shake. "I'm Stokeley, but call me Ski." I shook his hand, and he sucked his teeth. "Nah, vro, you gotta do it like this." He made a handshake and dapped me up before snapping his fingers and pointing at me.

"That's a lot." I said.

"No it's not, you'll get the hang of it."

I just chuckled at him. "You're funny." He laughed as he restarted the handshake.

-

I walked up to Daniella's door and knocked on it. She had been begging me to come see her for a while so I finally got the chance to make a little bit of time for her. After waiting for about 5 minutes, the door opened and I smiled, but stopped once I saw some Puerto Rican looking boy open the door. We shared the same facial expression as we both looked confused.

He stepped outside and closed the door behind him. "Who are you?" He asked.

"The real question is who are you?"

He had recognition in his eyes. "Ohhhhh, ayeee, you the nigga from English class that I was freestyling with the other day! Wassup man, what you doing here?"

I looked at his face and I started to remember him and laughed. "Oh shit that was you! I'm here to see Daniella, you her cousin or her brother or somethin'?"

"Nah, man, Daniella my shorty."

I scrunched my face up. "Wait what? She my shorty, what you talkin' bout? We been dating for like 3 weeks now."

His eyes widened. "Say word, bro? I been dating her for 2 weeks, what the fuck?"

Then it finally dawned on us that we were messing with the same girl, and we laughed out loud. "Yo, this girl wild. She talkin' to both of us? Where she at?"

"She upstairs, she was just tryna feel on a jit right now, that's crazy. Yo, I got an idea." He opened the door and stepped inside and motioned me to follow him. I closed the door behind me and we both walked upstairs to her room. I let him walk into her room before me so I could hear what they would talk about.