Chapter×4

[Last chapter was trash ik😩 sorry y'all... here's something to make it up🙄... Enjoy!]

×××××××××××××××××××××

Kehlani

I opened my eyes, instantly feeling pain in my forehead. Flashbacks of last night came to me, and I let out a sigh. "This shit is getting out of control." I mumbled to myself as I put my hand over my forehead.

I heard a knock on my door. "Kehlani? You awake?" Dad said.

"Yes." I answered. A second later he opened the door and walked in.

"Get up and get ready for your first day of school. Janice and I are about to head out to work, so you'll have to ride to school with Jahseh."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Alright I'll see you later. Love you." He started to walk out.

"Love you too." I said as he closed the door. I groaned before rolling out of my warm bed and going into my bathroom to take a shower. I scrubbed my skin until it was all covered in soap suds. I rinsed myself off before grabbing my shampoo and washing my hair. Once I used my conditioner, I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body.

I grabbed my white girl brush and brushed out the tangles in my hair. I decided to let it air dry and I walked back into my room. I dropped my towel and placed it in the dirty laundry basket before going to my closet.

"Yo! Kehlani! Don't be all day!" I heard X yell as he banged on my door. I rolled my eyes.

"A'ight! Quit banging on my door loser!"

"Shut up punk!" He said. I laughed and shook my head.

I put on a pair of dark blue laced panties and my bra that matched with it. I scanned through my closet to find some clothes that looked right for the first day.

"I guess this will do." I said picking up my Tommy Hilfiger crop top and a pair of black high waisted leggings.

" I said picking up my Tommy Hilfiger crop top and a pair of black high waisted leggings

"Kehlani, we gotta go." X said as he walked into my room. I turned around and saw him standing in the doorway. The way he was dressed surprised me. He actually looked really good.

 He actually looked really good