Chapter×9

"Why you bother me when you know you don't want me?
Why you bother me when you know you got a woman?"
-SZA

×××××××××××××××××××

Kehlani

The next morning I woke up in my room, sprawled across my bed like an animal. I looked up and Skyler was knocked out on the floor. I tried not to laugh at how ridiculous she looked, but I took a picture on my phone and saved it. I yawned and stretched before getting up out of my bed. I was still a little tired and sore from last night, but I'll survive.

Skyler groaned before popping her curly head up, turning it in my direction. I tried my best not to laugh at her. "What yo' duck ass lookin' at?" She groaned as she stretched.

"Yo' ugly self."

"Shutcho goof ass up." She laid back down before going on her phone.

I checked the time on my phone, which read 10:13 a.m.. I walked out of my room and began to head downstairs. On my way down, I could hear Geneva's voice in the kitchen, followed by Jahseh's laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows as I continued to grow closer to the kitchen, as did their laughing. 

"Come on, you know it was good." She said. "I mean, yeah, but it could've been better." He chuckled. I shook my thoughts away before walking into the kitchen, completely ignoring them. I could feel them burning a hole in my back, but I didn't care. I just continued to make me and Sky's bowls of cereal.

"You know, you should do something to your hair." Geneva continued.

"Like what? I was gone cut it."

"No, no! Don't! Just dye it. Matter of fact, let me do it. Please?"

He chuckled. "What color you tryin' to dye it?"

"Don't worry about it. It's a surprise."

"In that case, then no."

"Please, Daddy?" She whined. I glanced up at them, and my eyes met hers as she leaned in and kissed him, making sure that I saw her slip her tongue in his mouth. I rolled my eyes before carrying the bowls of cereal out of the kitchen.

"Uh, Kehlani?" Her annoying voice called me. I turned around with a dead look on my face. Lord knows how bad I wish my looks could kill. "What?" I answered, making it clear that I was annoyed.

She smirked. "You forgot to put the milk and cereal away. X and I just cleaned up in here, so could you please put them back where they go?"

Two words: Bite. Me. "Well, I can't right now, so I guess you'll have to wait. If it's bothering you, then I guess you should do it." I said before turning on my heels and going back upstairs to my room. I walked in before shutting the door with my foot as I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Fuuck, she's so annoying." I groaned, getting Sky's attention. "Who we gotta jump, bitch?" She sat up. I shook my head.

"Nah, nobody. It's just that Geneva think she that bitch, but she really not. She thinks that she making me jealous, but it's not doing anything but annoying me." I rant as I hand Sky her cereal.

"Just ignore that ho."

"I am, she just so happened to be here today and allowed me to see her. But despite that, I'm humbled."

I handed Sky her bowl before sitting comfortably on my bed. "Did you take your meds today?" She asked all of a sudden. I shook my head "no" before verbally answering.