Chapter×8

"Baby I need you in my life, in my life
Please bae don't go switching side, switching sides..."
-XXXTENTACION & Trippie Redd

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Kehlani

I sat on the lawn chair as I stared into the pitch black sky that the stars beautifully decorated. The moon was at a crescent state, which made the view look like it was a painting. I exhaled the smoke from my joint as I never succeeded to look away from the view.

"Since when did you smoke?" I heard him ask from behind me. I took a pull from the joint and released the smoke a few seconds later. "You've never asked." I blankly answered.

His footsteps came towards me until he appeared in front of me, allowing himself to sit down at the end of the lawn chair I was seated in. He looked at the sky before looking back at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Where's Geneva?" I blew smoke out, clearly expressing my bitterness.

"Oh, so now you're jealous?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "I never said that."

"You didn't have to. But since you asked, she went home. Red came and picked her up."

I just nodded my head before finishing the last of my joint before putting it out and tossing it. I held the smoke in for a few seconds before finally blowing it out.

"Why don't you like her?" He asked.

"Because she's a bitch. She's been a bitch to me ever since she first came around."

"How? Y'all never even talk."

"Jahseh, if you think that I don't like her because she's dating, or fucking you, whichever one it is, then you're wrong. I'm not even supposed to like you, but I can't help it." I state.

"You still mad because I didn't finish what I started earlier, huh?" He smirked. Low-key, I am.

"Whatever. It's too late now, so it doesn't matter anymore."

He touched my thigh. "You don't gotta be bitter about it." He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Get off of me." I moved my thigh from him, but he put his hand back, this time closer than before.

"Make me." He smirked. I tried not smile or giggle because I didn't want to give in to him so easily. Stay strong, Lani.

"Jahseh, moooove. Don't touch me, weirdo." I tried to move, but instead he got on top of me, pressuring all his body weight on me. Damn, this boy is heavy!

"Make me." He repeated childishly while I groaned in pressure.

"G-get..o-off..of..m-me!" My voice came out in a strained tone. "S-seriously, you're r-really heavy."

"Apologize."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Whaat?"

"Apologize."

"For what?"

"Calling me a weirdo."

"I'm n-not apologizing for telling the truth." He dropped the rest of his weight on me, and I groaned. "Okay, okay, okay! I'm sorry!"

He smirked. "Good. Now gimme a kiss."

"Hell no! Not after you was with that other bitch! Ain't no tellin' what y'all did!"