Chapter×15

"I just love to know you want to spend time with me instead."

-Kehlani

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jahseh

"Hey, vro. How you holding up?" WiFi asked as he sat on my couch. I shook my head. "I'm fucking stressed, dude. I don't know what to do right now." I rubbed my eyes.

"What happen?"

I sighed. "I kissed K-- someone else." I almost told on myself. Nobody can know about us, not right now at least.

"Whaaat? You kissed another girl? Did Geneva find out?" His eyebrows arched.

I shook my head in an instant. "Hell nah. If she did, I'm pretty sure she'd break up with me."

"You sound like you don't care if she do."

I shrugged. "I honestly don't. I mean, I like her, but I just feel like I can't connect to her the way the other girl and I connected."

"How long you been dealing with this 'other girl'?"

"A while." I uttered in disbelief. I just realized how long Kehlani and I have been doing this shit; it really has been a while.

WiFi shook his head. "Damn nigga. Do you still want to be with Geneva?"

"Yeah, man, I do. But sometimes it feels like I don't because I got feelings for someone else." I admitted, shaking my head.

"You know what you need? Studio time. Come on, let's go see if Ski there." He damn near dragged me out of the house to the car before he sped off. What was weird was that I didn't even have a chance to protest; he just dragged me out.

-

"Aye Ski!" WiFi called out as we entered the studio. Ski looked up at us from behind the glass and gestured for us to come in. I opened the door and walked inside, with WiFi right behind me, as I went up to Ski and did our handshake. "Wassup, vro? What you up to?" I greeted him as the handshake ended. "Shiit, nothing, man. Just trying to think of a song I'm ready to record."

"Well, that's why we here, broski." WiFi said as he came up and put his arm over my shoulder. "X is having personal issues so I think he needs to record just to get out that energy."

Ski nodded his head. "Word, I feel it, yo. You got your lyric book?"

I shook my head. "Nah, this nigga here fucking dragged me out the house before I could do anything."

Ski laughed. "Well, vro, just record 'Look At Me' again. I need another take for it anyway, the last take sounded kinda robotic."

I nodded my head. "Alright, let me up in there." I walked into the recording booth and put on the headphones before motioning Ski to start the beat:

Yo
Aye

Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Yo
Yo
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye

I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
Just got a pound of that boof, aye
Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
You put a gun on my mans, aye
I put a hole in your parents, aye
I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
I got an uzi no uzi, aye