Chapter×3

Kehlani♡

"Stop kicking me bitch." I said low enough for only X to hear me. He kept kicking and hitting me under the table while our parents weren't paying any attention to us at all. I was so close to choking his ass right here, and right now.

"It's bad to talk about yourself." He retorted kicking me again. This time I kicked him back. He hissed in pain, getting both of our parents' attention.

"Jahseh, are you okay sweetheart?" Janice raised an eyebrow in concern.

X glared at me as he nodded. "Yeah my foot just slipped and hit the table leg." She just nodded before going back to her menu.

"You suck dick at lying." I insulted him.

"You just suck dick period. Boom." He said as he smirked and looked through his menu. I gave him a death glare before releasing a sigh so that he would know that I was getting highly annoyed.

"Hello, welcome to Luigi's Gusto. My name is Jessica, and I will be your server this evening. How is everyone doing today?" The Latina girl said as she took out her notepad. I caught a glimpse of X checking out her ass and rolled my eyes. Fucking pervert.

"Good." We all said, and she nodded.

"Fantastic. Would you all like to start off with any beverages, or are you all ready to order?"

"We'll start off with the drinks, please." Dad said as I felt X kick me hard. I let out a stifled sigh of pain before I punched him in his dick, causing him to almost scream out. The noise he made got our parents' attention, and even the waitress' attention.

"Jahseh, are you sure you're okay baby?" Janice asked, more concerned now more than ever. He let out a deep sigh and glared at me before nodding and looking at his mom.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine. I just got a big cramp in my leg."

"Oh, alright. Well be careful." She said before placing her attention back to the waitress. X glared at me before mouthing "you're dead" to me. I just shrugged, looking away.

-

Jahseh

"Vro, I fucking hate living here now. It's like ever since Kehlani got here, my life ain't been nothing but hell." I said to Ski over the phone. It was about one in the morning and I assumed everyone else was asleep so I just called my nigga.

"X, she don't even seem that bad, man. Why don't you just give shorty a chance?"

I shrugged ignoring the fact that he couldn't see me. "I don't care. I'm not giving her no fucking chance. She a weirdo man." I shook my head.

"Nigga you wouldn't know foreal if you didn't try."

I sighed as I rubbed my face. "Yo, whatever, man. I'll talk to you later, vro. I'm about to go to sleep."

"Alright man. Peace."

"Later." I hung up and hooked my phone up on my charger before I laid back on my bed.

Before I could fall asleep, I heard a loud thud come from Kehlani's room. I furrowed my brows and sat up in confusion. I didn't move or get up until I heard her grunting. I got up and rushed to her room before opening the door, trying to stay quiet to not wake my mom or Richard up. I didn't see her anywhere when I first walked in.