Chapter×10

He can't fuck you like I can.
-XXXTENTACION

×××××××××××

Kehlani

*Two weeks later*

It's been about 2 weeks since Jahseh and I returned back to school, and also since he last talked to me. Sky had to go back home, and I really didn't want her to leave but I knew she was going to have to leave anyway; hopefully she can come back again soon. Our parents came back from their retreat, and fortunately they haven't found anything out. The last thing I want is to get into trouble.

I noticed that Jahseh and I drift off more and more, and he and Geneva grow closer and closer. He posts her all over his Instagram and Snapchat, and I'm sure it's vice versa. But I can't be mad; I made it become like this, but I don't think I like it. They grew close to the point where he spends the night at her house, and she even met our parents. It's like I'm the only person that doesn't like her, but it's not out of jealousy. She always tries to make me jealous for nothing, or she always has slick comments. One of these days I might snap, and all hell will break loose. I know she knows I don't like her, but that obviously doesn't stop her from pushing my buttons.

"Kehlani." My dad came into my room to wake me up, but I was already up. I haven't been sleeping well at all lately; it's getting to the point where I think I'm going to start hallucinating again. "Are you up?"

I held my head up. "Yeah."

He nodded. "Alright. Get ready for school. Janice will drop you off in a little while."

I sat up. "Wait where's Jahseh?"

"He didn't come home. He spent the night at Geneva's."

I sighed before nodding my head, allowing him to leave my room. I stood to my feet before going into my bathroom and turning the shower on. I stripped out of my sleepwear and underwear before stepping into the shower, allowing the warm water to hit my skin. I used my Dove bodywash for my body, and I scrubbed every inch of my body until I was covered in all white suds. As I rinsed off, I washed my hair and conditioned it before I washed my face.

After I was done, I turned the shower off before grabbing my towel and wrapping it around myself and stepping out of the shower. I dried myself off before hurrying to get dressed, realizing that I was running low on time.

Once I was finally ready, I heard Janice call me from downstairs. "Kehlani, are you ready?!" She asked. I was going to answer, but I lost focus. It was like my mind shut off, and everything was disconnecting. "No, no, no." I shook my head as I tried to snap back into reality, but it was like the room was spinning, and I got dizzy. When I managed to focus, I rushed into my bathroom to take my medication.

I gasped as I hyperventilated, trying to breathe for air. "Kehlani, are you alright?" Janice's voice came closer. "Y-Yes, I'm f-fine. I'm ready." I said as I stuffed the pill bottle on the side of my bookbag before walking out of my room.

I'm falling back to square one.

-