Chapter×2

Kehlani

"Everything I do, I do it with a passion..If I gotta be a bitch, I'ma be a bad one.." I rapped my verses that I wrote out loud. I was writing a new rap, but the peaceful quietness that was helping me was disturbed by the loud sound of a group of guys laughing and talking.

I rolled my eyes as I groaned, getting irritated. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

I got up and walked out my room to go knock on his door. "Aye! Shut the fuck up in there!"

I was obviously fucking ignored because they not only they kept being loud, but they started blasting music.

I began to bang hard on the door until the music finally stopped once they heard my banging. A minute later, X's door swung open, revealing a tall light skin boy with black curly hair.

"Damn, who you?" He looked me up and down.

"A human. Move." I pushed past him to look for X, and I found him sitting on his bed looking at me with a scowl. I ain't give a fuck, I returned the look.

"What the fuck you want?" He spat.

"Silence, nigga. Stop bein' so fuckin' loud in here. I'm literally fuckin' right next door. I'm tryna concentrate." I retorted.

"Who gives a fuck what you tryin' to do? I don't."

"Did I fuckin' ask you? No? Okay then. Like I said, stop being fuckin' loud in here." I said before I walked out of his room and slammed his door shut.

As soon as I went back into my room and laid across my bed, the loud music continued, followed by unnecessary shouting and yelling to the lyrics. I groaned loudly in anger before punching the wall.

He's really fucking testing my patience.

-

Jahseh

"Ayy vro, who was lil' shorty that came up in here? She was bad." Ski said as inhaled the smoke from the blunt we were rotating. I wanted to roll my eyes just because he mentioned her.

"My fucking step sister, I guess. She only been here for a day, yet I already don't fucking like her. She gotta smart ass mouth, vro." I said as I passed the blunt to WiFi.

"So in order words, she just like you, and you hate it." WiFi said as he blew his smoke out. Him and Ski began to laugh while I held a straight face.

"Fuck you, nigga." I flipped him off.

"Vro, you can't even front. She got the same attitude as you. To be honest, the only differences I see is that, obviously, she a girl, she shorter than you, you more rude than she is, and she got way more tattoos than you do." Ski stated.

"Foreal, tho. Wassup wit all them tattoos, man? I ain't never seen no female wit that many tattoos." WiFi said.

I shrugged. "I don't know, and I don't care. Fuck her and her weird ass tattoos."

"Anyways, where yo fine ass moms at?" WiFi smirked as he gave Ski dap.

"That's yo cue. Fuck out my house, bitch." I pointed towards my door while they laughed. I'm fucking serious, and they laughing like shit really funny.