Chapter×1

Mama on her way, daddy up above
Out of 14, I guess it made me tough
Used to roll up on a block on the east side
I crack enough 40's by the sea side
Lose a nigga every week to a drive by
-Kehlani

(Tht pic of X in MM is🔥)
××××××××××××

  Jahseh

"Stay out of trouble, and I mean it, Jahseh." Mama warned me as she pointed her finger at me. I fucking hate it when parents do that.

"Alright, Ma, I got it." I rolled my eyes when she closed the front door. She was going on a date with her boyfriend, and she didn't trust me to be home alone. I'm not 12, what the fuck?

I jogged upstairs to my room before closing the door and laying in my bed. I immediately went on my phone and started to text Destinee.

        Destinee🍑🍆💦

Yo wyd tonite 👀

Lol nothin😏 why

You kno why😋 I need my dick wet🍆👀

😂😋 boy you crazy 🙄

So u comin over or not

Yes I'm on my way

Alr

I locked my phone and got up to go use the bathroom. By the time I was done, my phone vibrated in my shorts pocket.

Destinee🍑🍆💦: I'm here daddy 😜 8:49 p.m.

I walked downstairs to open the door and Destinee stood there with a smirk on her red painted lips. I smirked too before grabbing her by her waist and pulling her into the house, closing the front door behind her.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my room, and she closed the door once we were in there. She pushed me on my bed and got on her knees before sliding down my shorts with my boxers, xposing my dick that I was hella proud of.

I grunted once I felt her take all of me in her mouth. I could feel her throat gag on me, making me groan. After about four minutes, I felt myself cum in down her throat and she swallowed everything.

She got off her knees after cleaning everything up and laid on the bed, knowing what to do. I took my shirt off and turned off the light before wasting no time sliding in her pussy.

"Fuck, yes, X!" She moaned at how fast I was going.

I smirked before going faster and faster, with no remorse.

-

After an hour, Destinee left, and I took a long warm shower to wash her scent off of me. Once I was done, I put on nothing but a pair of grey briefs and red Nike shorts. I left out of my bathroom and laid across my bed, turning on the TV, flicking through the channels.

I landed on Naruto when I heard the front door close downstairs, followed by the sound of a woman giggling. I furrowed my brows before looking in the direction of my door. I heard two different sets of footsteps come closer up the stairs, so I quickly got up and rushed to my door to hear them talking.