•┈┈┈••✦ աҽӀϲօʍҽ ✦••┈┈┈•

│⋮ ✎ яєqυєѕтѕ

I can write romance, friendship, AUs, characterxcharacter instead of just youxcharacter, just random fluff, etc. I will not write about any ship that's more on the controversial side, so no traveler x character, because I srsly don't want to look at all the negative comments as I delete them. About pronouns, unless you ask for specific pronouns it's going to be gender neutral. If I mess up with the pronouns correct me, please! When requesting try being specific, please and thank you. If there's any further questions, comment or message me about it. Also, you can make a request based off of a previous chapter (whether or not it's your request in the first place) you can ask for a different ending, a continuation, or different pronouns (ex: was fem pronouns WILL ONLY be turned into gender neutral pronouns so that way not everyone is asking for their pronouns) and I'll post the new one as a different chapter!

│⋮ ✎ мєαиιиgѕ

Female pronouns
- F -

Male pronouns
- M -

Otherwise the chapter is gender neutral

All parts included

-A-

Remake

-R-

Used in instances like Thoma's chapter, My Sweet Revenge, and, My Sweet Love where the chapter is too long, so over 1-2k words, for pacing issues. I personally like to stop at parts instead of bookmarking, however if that's not your preference the whole chapter is out.

Chapter Numbers

-[insert chapter number]- They will all be in order
Ex:
The way the wind blows -F 2-
A Brand New Start -1-
My love is unbreakable -2-

Using More Than One "symbol" in a chapter title
❄️🍃 Since I use ❄️ for Shenhe that means you're romantically involved with her along with 🍃 who I use for Xiao.

│⋮ ✎ σиє ѕнσт ∂ινι∂єяѕ

They'll be decorated with an art header, my favorite quote of the character, and have a table of contents for the chapters, which will include descriptions of what they're about. The chapter themselves will most likely have a description in it, at the beginning ofc, anyways though.

│⋮ ✎ αят

If you'd like I can put your art in the chapter you request or in another I'll post! Otherwise, I'll be posting with others art, which will have credit and if it's your art and you'd like me to take it down message me. If an artists repost/credit rules/restrictions update and I'm not following them, message me about it ASAP

│⋮ ✎ σтнєя

I put text to speech bc it's funny and for the more obvious reason. So I hope you enjoy that bc it's taking up one of my tags <\3 hopefully there'll just be an option that'll let you put text to speech as an option in the story settings at some point. It's also just to help me hear how the story sounds, for easier editing. If you want I could I could @ your socials or say thank you for the request and @ you so you'll get the notification that it's the chapter you requested! If not that's alright lol less work for me. If there's something I could add to help make navigating these one shots easier tell me that too!

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ _ahblue_ on Twitter and Instagram
Cover art by @ mors_gn on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯