➹ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ♚ -2-

Of course you wanted to go with Diluc, so you went inside to immediately accept his invitation. Your handwriting much worse than usual as your hand shakes while you write, you hadn't expected this. On top of that you had asked Kaeya instead, now you'd have to come up with a lame excuse as to why you asked him. You give your response to Diluc's hawk, your cheeks having turned rosy. You hurry back inside, just about to lock the door when there's a knock. You open the door to find Kaeya standing there. "Ah, Kaeya." He smiles, striding inside as you move aside for him.

You had initially asked him to come over for a favor, that being to be accompanied to the festival. However, Diluc had asked you first now so the situation had changed. You no longer needed Kaeya for this. "So, what was the favor you had initially asked me here for?" He questions, your head promptly thinking up of excuses.

It doesn't take long for you to find one however, your nerves slightly calming. "Yes, I needed you to help me move a few things." You give him a half hearted, his face appearing to be slightly disappointed but he doesn't say much of anything else.

Once the festival arrives, Diluc picks you up from your front porch. He extends his hand to you, a rosy tint coming to your cheeks as you take it. He leads you to the now decorated city, your eyes filling with amazement as the beautiful sight. The two of you enjoy the festivities to the fullest, from the wine to the poetry. It doesn't take long for your outing to over with once the moon rises at its peak. "My dear, (Y/N)." Diluc begins, having taken you to a more secluded area. "I have something to confess." As the clouds part for the moon you can see his cheeks red. "I have fallen for you, so please, will you accept my feelings?" You're rather taken aback by this sudden confession, but you weren't going to mess it up.

"Of course, Diluc. There is no one else I'd rather spend my days with."

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ Oldrut on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯