ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ sᴜᴍᴇʀᴜ

‼️ EXTRA CHARACTER DAINSLEIF IS IN THE SUMERU CHAPTER ‼️
Going around to everyone and spending time with them <3 Sumeru Edition (The story does not all happen in one consecutive day, but posting chapters separately would be too much lol)
Character Line Up (In Order): Tighnari, Cyno, Al Haitham, Kaveh, Wanderer, Scaramouche, Candace, Nilou, Layla, Faruzan, Dainsleif

⚠️ Artist from Twitter do have a high possibility of posting NSFW, search for artists' media at your own risk ⚠️ If art doesn't have credit its official Hoyo art.

🌲 TIGHNARI 🌲

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ Aoma_xzxx on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯

You catch Tighnari playing around with his vision, his long hair flowing down his back. You knew he was upset about Collei, but there was not much they could do. While she was still out running errands, all he could was think of ways to heal her. You take his hand, giving him a caring smile. "Tighnari, you've done all you can. You need to cherish the time you have left with her, if you dwell on this you'll just end up pushing her away." He knows you're right, deciding to finally get up. He offers you a small smile, getting back to his work. "You know.. Cyno is taking care of her today. It might be selfish of me to ask, but why don't we go out today. It's such a beautiful day, we shouldn't let the time pass us by." He thinks for a moment, his ears turned towards you.

"I don't see the harm in it." You grab your bag, smiling at him. "What are you smiling so happily for, I'd accompany you anywhere." It was Valentine's Day, of course he'd forget however. You both walk out, slight heart decorations around. Tighnari takes a moment to think before his face flushes a bright pink. His ears turning away from you. "Did-" Before he can say another word Cyno calls out to him.

"Tighnari!" Collei smiles at all of you, and it appears they've come back earlier than expected. "Were you guys planning to go out?"

"Go out..? No..! I mean yes- It's-" He only grows more flustered as he can't seem to find any suitable words for his predicament.

"Yes we were, he ate a bad mushroom excuse him." Cyno chuckles, leading Collei back inside. "We'll be back soon." You lead Tighnari to a more secluded area, threatening to burst with laughter after what happened. "Don't tell me you got nervous because you thought this was a date?"

"I suppose I did." His ears flatten, his cheeks a bright pink. "Thank you for taking my mind off things with Collei.. I really do admire you, sometimes my feelings get the better of me." Before he can spill his feelings you put a finger to his lips.

"I know, even so maybe the time isn't right." He nods, knowing that things with Collei would only get harder.⏳ CYNO ⌛️

⏳ CYNO ⌛️