┣▇▇▇═─ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛᴀɴɢᴏ

As I prepared the bots for my new show and tell they walked in through the door. My former assistant, but fellow engineer and now enemy, (Y/N). If they've come here, it's because the last messengers are too afraid to come and deliver whatever it is they need to. "Tell me the news why don't you dear?" They hate the pet names I throw at them, reminds them of being my assistant.

"There is no official news, if that's what you're asking me for." Then why are they here? They haven't visited me of their own will since we went our separate ways. "I'm here to tell you, I'll be releasing my new machines over in Inazuma, while you tinker with your below average toys." They slam the door shut. Is that so? Does my deer think they can gallop away with such disrespect? I'm sure more than half of my spectators will be heading to their show and tell rather than mine. Ridiculous. Everyone has been going on about how much (Y/N) has progressed, it's practically shaming me! I'll show them, I'll show (Y/N), I'll show those Fatui jackasses what they've underestimated. I won't go unnoticed again.

Your POV
I walked out of there with a large smirk, that asshole will never get the better of me again. I won't fall for him or his foolish antics again. I go back to tinkering my destructive friends. Once it's show time I head over to the space I've cleared, we may be in Snezhnaya but these things will soon be all over Teyvat. Spying and lurking in the shadows. We'll learn all we need to. "Here lady and gents, are the new automatic moles!" The guys crowd around my makeshift stage, as I look out to the crowd. The whole building is crowded. "They attach to regular mechanic arrays and sense motion, which is when they start to record. All motion coming from the array will not set it off. It has the sight from ruin hunters, courtesy of Lord Dottore." I lie with a snicker. I may or may not have broken into his lair to steal the parts, not like he's noticed them missing however. I may or may not have also planted a mole in his tinkering area. If he was here, he would know of this now. "Not only are these little guys killers," I have one launch a small explosive, which has the light of UV ray, "but they will make capturing our enemy easier. Once hooked up to a system, they'll be your eyes and ears across Teyvat!" As I'm about to press their next command, the doors of the old building are forcefully pushed opened. To which I see Lord Dottore, being carried on the hands of a ruin guard, backed up with more than ruin hunters to kill Inazuma. What's he doing with them here?

"So," his voice is booming throughout the building, "since you've all failed to show my performance, for this show and tell, I've brought my demonstration to you!" A sound I know all too well starts, the ruin guards start to speak. They'll be shooting missiles quickly! I have all my moles use their flash bangs and I shut eyes tightly, even covering them with my arm. I open them soon after and see Dottore looks fine, however his machines are now out of wack. I try to push through the crowd, Dottore won't stop until half of us dead. Me being with that half. He steps down from the ruin guard and everyone makes way for him as they run out of the building screaming. He approaches me, causing me to stumble back. He catches me in a dip, almost as if he wanted to dance. "Do you remember our first time dancing, out in the snow of Snezhnaya?" Why is he bringing that up now!

"No!" I lie, I remember it all too well. I see another ruin guard trying to shoot missiles, so I twirl myself around and let him catch me as I roll off him. The missiles pass through the gap of our link.

"You've always been so smart with your calculations, why won't you just admit you're nothing without me." He has a haughty smile under there, I just know it. He's sunk so low that he's trying to belittle me. He pulls me back to him, his hand gliding down to my waist. "Dance with me once more."

"You crazy asshole! Just let me go, you're only killing the people who work for you. Not the other harbingers really care." I say with a sigh, anyone and everyone is replaceable. Lord Dottore made that very clear. As the ruin guards slowly break down, as the moles were able to climb onto them for control, the ruin hunters are left untouched.