➹ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ♚

You sit at the bar, asking Charles for a drink, Diluc coming out from the back. He smiles upon seeing you, waving Charles off to tend to other customers. Diluc knows your drink by heart, easily mixing it together. "Anything else I can get you?" He asks, a rosy tint on your cheeks at how caring he can be.

The door of the bar swings open, an all too familiar voice throughout the bar. "Tsk tsk tsk, master Diluc. Making advances?" You turn to look at Kaeya, as haughty as ever. "Why don't we get out of this dump?" He asks with a sly smile on his lips.

Diluc scoffs behind you, your eyes peering over to him. "Dump? See if I ever leave with your tab unpaid." You cant help but chuckle, the two of them slightly easing up.

You grab your drink and face forward, Kaeya promptly taking a seat next to you. "I came here for a drink, I'm sure I'll be on my merry way soon. Your bickering isn't going anywhere, however." Kaeya looks away sheepishly, Diluc nodding as he cleans a glass.

Diluc takes the glass of wine that Charles poured for Kaeya away from him, "Ah Ah. Are you paying?" Kaeya slightly glares, about to shake his head.

"Drinks will be on me. Until I decide to leave." Diluc sighs and slides Kaeya his drink back. Kaeya smiles triumphantly. "Though I would like a favor in return, Kaeya." Diluc looks at you curiously, wondering why you'd need a favor. The two of them would do just about anything for you, you knew that all too well. If either of them has ever caught wind of you in trouble they'd be at your side within the hour. Those two had some impeccable timing, always saving you last minute as if a knight in shinning armor. Well Kaeya is a knight, minus the armor. The only armor he wears is that flirty facade.

Kaeya simply laughs at this nodding with ease. "I'd do you a favor any day." Kaeya feels a little cocky at this, Diluc slightly grumbling that you'd ask him.

His nature made him snatch back the glass before Kaeya could lay another eye on it. "I simply won't allow (Y/N) to pay for your drinks." You look at Diluc only slightly surprised at his actions.

You soon smile however. "Won't you let me? I'll owe you any sort of favor, Diluc." He would never ask something of you, but if the time ever came it would be nice to have. He slides the glass back over and goes back to attending to his customers with Charles. Tonight was busier than usual. He would've hoped to spend that time with you. Though he is on the job he could care less.

By the time the night was over only Kaeya remained, you had left after a second drink. Diluc pays Kaeya no mind and closes up, though Kaeya didn't take the hint to leave. Diluc glances over subtly, Kaeya looking just in time to see the glance. He chuckles, finishing up his wine. "What's so funny now?" He questions, polishing a glass.

Kaeya simply shrugs and flips a small golden piece of mora. "It just seems as though (Y/N)'s favor seems to be to go on a date of sorts.. Isn't that fun?" Kaeya leaves without another word. The thought of allowing Kaeya to have you without even haven gotten a chance riles him up.

When morning comes you find Diluc's hawk is outside perching, a letter in its claw. You go out hurriedly, you were worried. Diluc doesn't send you letters often. The hawk gives you the letter with a caw, you pet it gently and thank it.

Dear (Y/N),

this may be soon, but if you allow, I'd like to cash in that favor. Please do me the honor of accompanying me to Windblume. If you have other plans with other friends please let me know soon.

You hurry back inside and write back to him. Kaeya comes, watching as Diluc's hawk leaves. "How coy.." He comments. Kaeya knocks on your door, smiling as you open the door. "You said you wanted to talk to me about that favor?" You smile at him nervously.

He sizes you up, wondering if Diluc's hawk had a reason for your change in behavior. "You see.."

Pt2 - Diluc's Ending
Pt3 - Kaeya's Ending

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ ahyuggg on Instagram and Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯