🐺 ʟɪʏᴜᴇ? 🐺

As I managed my store down by the harbor I couldn't help but notice some commotions by that angry flower seller. I head over and look at the grey haired boy, who looks angry. "Now now! Whats going on here!" He's always getting into tussles with his customers, how does he expect to do business like this?

"This.. boy! Has come here to demand for wolf hook berries!? Any person would know those are only found in Mondstat! Hes being ridiculous! Spouting nonsense and-" I put a finger to his lips.

"Hush up! Are you just going to terrorize your customers like this? For someone who holds a plant business it doesn't seem like you have a wide variety. You're telling me you couldn't import? Just order the boy some!" I roll my eyes waiting for his retort.

"He doesn't have the mora!" Now it makes sense.

"Well how much is he short?" It'd have to be a lot if he's making such a fuss!

"All! He doesn't have any! He just said he needed some!" I put my finger to his lips again to look over at the stranger.

"What did you need the berries for sweetheart." Those berries aren't commonly used or known, is it possible he's from Mondstat?

"Hurt." Is he being curt or?

"Who's hurt? Are you hurt?" I scan his body, but he looks to be alright. His get up is a little.. weird, but I've seen worse at this point.

"Girl.. she hurt. Up on the harbor." Ah, his speech isn't great. Of course he blows up on the foreigner.

"Well come, I'll give you something." I hurry and grab my first aid kit. I give him a disinfectant wipe and ban aid. "That should do, now don't go getting in trouble." Showing him a smile I wait for him to leave, but he doesn't.

"I.. no know how to use. Please come with?" He gives me an almost pleading look so I oblige. I follow him and he leads me to a crying girl. Who no one else has taken much attention to. I disinfect the wound on her knee and place the bandage. Making sure to show the stranger how to do so. In case it happens again.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He's probably not from around here, meaning I won't see him again, but I'm still rather curious.

"I'm Razor.. and I've traveled farther from home than I thought. I'm from forest. In Mondstat." From Mondstat? He traveled more than just a little far from home!

"I'm (Y/N), um.. so how do you plan to get back to Mondstat?" I'm quite concerned for him. What if he manages to wander off even farther!? Does he have any sense of direction??

"Directions. You have directions?" I doubt he could read a map! I could take next two days off I suppose.

"Sure.. I'll meet you back here tomorrow, ok?" He nods and wanders off without another word. It's rather worrying, does he even have a place to stay? Once I'm regretting our vague goodbye, it's too late he's nowhere in sight. I head up to the herbal shop and spot Gui. "Hey." He smiles once he sees me. "Do you need some things? I'll be taking the next two days off, I'm helping someone. It may be getting kind of late, but I'll do my best before I go!" Me and Gui have a sort of partnership.

-A While Later-

As I'm gathering herbs and some other flowers I spot familiar grey hair by one of the trees. Though somewhat afraid, I go take a look. It's Razor! I tap his cheeks a few times, they're cold. That's not good! I take him back home and lay him on the couch. What trouble this has become.

Once morning rolls around I go to the couch and see he's still sleeping there. Hopefully he doesn't freak out later. I go into the kitchen and make a simple but nutritious breakfast, I'll need it if we'll be traveling to Mondstat! As I'm plating the food I hear some ruckus in the living room. "Razor!?" I call out. I go see what's up and see he's knocked something over. I pick it up and look at him. "I.. found you outside so I brought you here. Come and eat." He seems slightly relieved to see it's me. He eats up his food messily, but quickly. He gives me a slight smile.

"Food good." I smile back.

"I'm glad to hear that." I finish up and get up. I'll take care of the mess later. "Shall we head off?" Razor nods, he must be happy to be going back home.

While we're on the road he seems to be enjoying all of the creatures as well as the smells we pass by. Once it's about mid day we see the Wangshu Inn, he's quick to want to go inside. "I smell good food!" He rushes over, hopefully he doesn't order something too expensive. The owner greets us and gives us some menus. "Meat." He tells me while looking over the menu.

"I'll order for us." Once I place our orders I decide to ask, "Why did you keep going down a road you weren't familiar with? How did you really get lost?" I'm worried he might do it again.

"Razor.. sad so Razor leave. Razor then get lost. Razor no mean to. Now here and find nice person." My eyes widen, but my expression soon turns into a wide smile. Thank the archons I found him before some bad person could. Once the food comes out we eat in silence, he doesn't like to talk much it seems.

Heading out on the road again we manage to make a camp at night and pack it back up early in the morning. It doesn't take too long before we get there. I almost don't want to say goodbye to him, though we barely talked I don't want to say goodbye yet. "So.. maybe I'll try and come to see you once in a while." He perks up.

"Razor would like new friend." He smiles widely, I guess he doesn't want to say goodbye to me either. Maybe I'll take some wolfhook berries and rub it in that guys face.

"I'll see you again some other day then." I wave goodbye but he doesn't leave. Instead he rushes over and hugs me.

"Lisa says this shows affection." I wonder what his story is, maybe I'll close down the shop again soon. I'll come back and hear all he has to say.

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ kopurry_kun on Instagram
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯