A Different Life -F-

"Kids?" I ask dumbfounded, never having thought they'd bring up this topic. AN: That whole scene wasn't actually what I was planning, but I did want to make the chapter for gender neutral. So here's what I really wanted to put for that part <3

"You're.. pregnant?" I watch her sit down on the bed, completely freaking out. Of course we'd always use protection, but even we knew it still had some risk. I stand in front of her, unsure of what to say to her.

"What am I supposed to tell my parents? They're gonna freak the hell out... what am I gonna do!?" They put their face in their palms, starting to cry. We're barely 19, but I'll make the hard decision for the both of us. I'm not letting her do this alone.

I open on of my drawers, digging deep into the back. I pull out a promise ring. I was meant to give it to her for her birthday later this month but now is a good as time as ever. I kneel down in front of her, pulling her hands away from her eyes. "Will you marry me? I know it's you, but I didn't think I'd have to do this so soon. Even so, I promise I'll love you for the rest of my life and one day I'll do this properly.." She nods, allowing me to put the ring on her finger. I get up to hold her, doubting myself in every way. I've known (Y/N) for so long I know it's her I want to marry, but be a dad? There's no way in hell I'll be a good father, but there's also no way in hell I'm gonna leave her.