☀️ ᴀ ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ☀️ Pt 3

You sigh as Itto tries coming close to you again, making sure to keep him at a distance. "I'm going to the bathroom, calm down." He however, decides to follow. "What are you following me for? You said all you needed last time.." Turning to look at him, you see one of the other girls eyeing him. "La muchachita te mira, Itto.. Llévatelo!" He grumbles slightly, turning to apologize to woman behind him. Before taking another step you realize you don't know where the bathrooms are, if any at all. You're stuck with him unless you find another way to slither away from him.
TR:The girl is looking at you, Itto. Take him!

"I kissed you, I didn't just do that for fun." You sigh, fidgeting with a part of your dress. "This dress looks beautiful on you, it's been too long since I've seen you in one." You give him a scowl, to which he chuckles. "You never wear dresses, so what are you doing here?"

"There's no good reason to wear a dress. I've already guessed why you're here. You're from our rival agency, I'm here on a mission. This is my disguise, else I wouldn't of even thought to put this on despite its beauty." He wraps his arm around your waist pulling you close without warning.

"You're still so adorable.." You push him off without much effort, somewhat surprising him. "You're still my-"

"I'm your nothing! The only thing I really am is someone you shouldn't of trusted, isn't that right?" His face darkens and he shrugs. You begin walking off discreetly, hidden by the shadows of the night. Itto grabs your wrist as you've entered the mountain of wooden pallets. "Now what Itto?"

"I'm not mad anymore, I was never really mad at you. I just took it out on you.. (Y/N), I'm a secret agent from your rival company. It was an accident, I didn't mean to become this. I thought.. Hiding it would be best."

"Itto.." You sigh, looking up at him with a softer gaze. "I wasn't mad you were gone, I was mad you left me for that girl. You came back to give it to that girl.. You're such a selfish jerk." You pull your arm away from him. "I'm not letting you have this one." You run off into the wooden pallets, searching for something amiss. Itto following close behind, making you take turns to try and shake him. Coming to another turn you go left and jump, holding onto to the pallets. He runs right under you and takes another left. With a relieved sigh you let yourself down. Taking a calmer route around you find a briefcase stuffed in a pallet. You slide it out, blowing the dust off of it.

"Gotcha.." His strong arms wrap around your waist, his smirk mocking you. "Hand that over, I'd rather not fight with you, sunshine."

"Fight? You're just as brutish as ever, Itto." He lets go of you, holding out his hand. "You're not getting this brief-" From where you stood the blaring music reached your ears, however a person came over the speakers.

"In just a couple of minutes the cleaning crew will come in, please begin.." Tuning the rest of it out you shoved the briefcase into his chest.

"Whatever.. I need to leave." You start making your way towards the party, but Itto grabs your wrist.

"Where are you going?" He questions, looking at you curiously.

"I'm righting a wrong, don't follow me. It's not worth your time."

———

You go to the property across the street, finding a flickering vanity in the corner of it. Sure enough there's dozens of necklaces, rings, and earrings. It's not hard to find the locket the daughter had stolen however, she left it on the mannequin. You take it and hurry out before someone catches you. You reach your car just in time as the daughter is going into the warehouse. Many others follow her, towing all of her gifts.

Checking your mirrors you look in your rear view and Itto is there. "Get out." You huff shaking your head, starting up your car.

"Watcha got there?" Might as well.

"I hate you, I've hated you ever since I saw you that day. I wish I screamed at you, I wish I hit you. Because 2 years of waiting all ended up being nothing. Now 3 years since that day I'm still bitter. How is that fair? You're so.. still so you." He's shrunk into the back seat, his face one of lament. "It was me however.. I was in the wrong Itto." You sigh, turning to him and grab his hand. You place the locket in his palm, folding it and pressing it to his chest. "I shouldn't of waited, I shouldn't of sold it, and I should've realized that no matter what I'd see you again." You give him a sad smile. "I'm sorry Itto."

He grumbles, turning away from you causing you to look at his face. Looking up at him you see tears falling down his cheeks. "Like I told you, I only have excuses. I got caught up in something I shouldn't of."

———

Itto's POV
As I drive casually down the street Stella bombards me with questions. With the mission over I can finally break it off with her. "Look St-" However as we reach an antique shop the memories of me and (Y/N) frequenting it come back "Let's stop here for a moment, I'll be back." Quickly parking the car I'm quick to cross the street. As I'm rushing to go inside someone bumps into me. As I watch them about to fall back I grip their wrist and pull them forward somewhat harshly. As their hair gets out of their face I realize it's (Y/N). Tears beginning to fall down their cheeks. "My sunshine, why are you crying?" I'm quick to wipe their tears, pulling them into a hug. How long has it been since I've held them? If I come clean maybe they'll still give me a chance. "I've come back for what's mine.." I let them go and realize their wrist is red, I did hurt them. "I'm sorry." I hold out my hand instead of grabbing them again.

I watch as they clench their fist, making my eyes widen.. "You disappeared for 2 years, don't give me a reason now that you've come back, and want the locket back? You shouldn't of given it me in the first place.. You're so selfish." I sigh, unsure of how to explain my disappearance. However at the mention of the locket I scan them. It's not on them? Growing a little suspicious I decide to ask for it.

"I have my crappy reasons, no excuses, so it's best we not dwell on it. Just let me see it, (Y/N)." Stella however decides to get out of the car and hollar.

"Itto..! Hurry up!" She gets back into the car and through the look on (Y/N)'s face they've gotten the wrong idea.

"I..is that your car..?" I nods, grumbling. "I see. I sold it, I sold the locket. Why keep something of somebody's who no longer loves me?"

"You.. sold it!? In there!? In that stupid pawn shop!? How could you!?" Suddenly an anger bubbles up inside of me and I begin to clench my fists. That was my grandmother's necklace, how could they?

"No, someone else already bought it Itto." I turn to them, glowering.

"How could I have ever trusted someone like you." They promptly rush off, making me regret the slip of the tongue.

———

"You really are an idiot, Itto.." You sigh giving Itto a softened gaze. "But you have the necklace back, so just go. We don't have to see each other or speak of this anymore."

He gently grabs your hand, placing the necklace on your palm. "I've loved you since the day I met you, not once did I ever waver. (Y/N).. you're still the one I want."

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ eriimyon on Instagram
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯