⇾ ᴍᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ⇾

Upon arriving home from work I grumble, fumbling with my keys in frustration until I inevitably drop them. "For fucks sake." I pick them back up and unlock the door, sighing as I see Childe asleep on the couch. I go over to him, hitting his leg. "What have you been doing all day? Get up." He grumbles and pulls the throw blanket over himself, curling up.

I go upstairs, deciding to take a cold shower to cool off. I stay there for a little longer than usual, going over todays events in my head. I feel overwhelmed just thinking it all over. I may not even make it to end of the week at this rate. I turn off the water and hurry to get changed, there's still a lot to do here before I get to relax.

As I'm in the middle of changing I start to smell something cooking. Could it be the neighbors? Childe is far too lazy these days. The thought upsets me once more. I trudge downstairs, seeing the couch made and a the table set for dinner. I peer into the kitchen to find him humming, stirring the pot. "Childe? Are you making dinner." I ask, almost a little dumbfounded.

"You're tired aren't you? Sit down, I'll clean up afterwards as well." His actions are a little suspicious so I approach him, standing next to him.

"What did you do?" He begins to look a little nervous but he shrugs.

"What do you think I did?" He adds something to the pot. "Why don't you just go sit down?"

"I don't think you did anything, that's the problem." Now he's the one looking dumbfounded, but after a moment he sighs. He lets go of the spoon, grabbing my arm gently to pull me in.

"You need to talk to me you know, you can't let your frustration bubble. I need to know what's bothering you even if its me right no." He gives me another gentle squeeze, my body instinctively snuggling into him further.

I nod a slight bit, which he acknowledges by petting my hair. He leans over to my ear to comfortingly whisper. "Go rest alright? I'll finish making dinner for us."

November 3, 2022
It's short but it's just meant to keep my creativity flowing. Another ch should be released later today <3

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ sonagee_ on Instagram
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯