Wolfsbane

Stiles cleared his throat, grabbing the can of shaving cream he was about to put on his face, but he hesitated. He looked at himself in the mirror, seeing the stubble growing on his face, the mark of the time that he had spent in this world without finding a way home.

He put the can down, scratching the stubble, he glared at himself in the mirror. He hadn't seen Hope since she had kissed him. Why was it that he was always the one being kissed and not the kisser?

Stiles scoffed, Hope freaking Mikaelson had kissed him and he was worrying about why he didn't kiss her first.

He needed something to distract himself from everything, especially Hope.

Walking outside of the abandoned building that he had been living in for several months he looked up at the full moon, he felt it's power exerting over him, and his eyes flashed red for a moment, only a moment. He had taught himself control over the several weeks, at least enough that he could control himself on every full moon.

He never even used Cora's mantra anymore. He started growing more accustomed to his life here in this world, and that scared him.

Change Of View

"Is there a reason why you've been totally silent this week?" Freya asked, putting a blood bag down on her desk.

"Shouldn't you be with Keelin?" Hope replied, not answering her question,"It's the full moon."

"Already turned completely," Freya replied,"So now she's just pacing and growling in the basement. Something that you seem to be doing all week, but with less reason too."

"Maybe I do," Hope mumbled.

"Alright, talk," Freya ordered, sitting on her bed in front of Hope.

"I kissed him," Hope said after a moment's hesitation,"I kissed Stiles."

Whatever Freya had thought Hope was going to say, it definitely wasn't that.

"Y-You did?" Freya stuttered.

"Yeah, I kissed him, then I just left," Hope told her aunt.

"What did he do?"

"Stood there," Hope said regretfully,"Probably was in shock."

"Yeah, probably," Freya said,"Why did you do it?"

Hope sighed,"He was teaching me how to ride a motorcycle. And when we were done I just started remembering how he helped me when I got shot by those hunters. Then I just did it."

"Your emotions are a lot stronger now," Freya explained,"I guess you had a loss of inhibitions--"

"It wasn't like that," Hope replied,"I don't really know how to explain it."

Freya thought for a moment,"Do you think... because you're so busy saving everybody else, taking care of everybody else. You just wanted to be taken care of just once."

Hope blinked, not knowing if what her aunt said was true or not, but once again she remembered when Stiles held her close when they were in wolf form, keeping her warm and taking her pain.

She had never felt more safe than in that moment with him.

Hope shrugged,"I don't know," She lied, part of herself hating it, but she wasn't ready to tell anyone that she felt vulnerable around him.

Change Of View

Stiles went for a run to try and clear his head, pumping his arms as he ran. It had been a while since he just ran like this, the last time he had it was probably for Lacrosse practice in Beacon Hills. Other times he was in wolf form.