Merge

Stiles drove through the streets of New York in his charger with Ethan in the passenger seat, the Omega kept shifting in his seat, like he was uncomfortable.

"You alright?" Stiles asked him.

"Yeah," Ethan said, glancing around,"It's just the last time I was in a car, I fell off a bridge with my boyfriend."

"How did you guys end up together anyway?" Stiles asked curiously, while also trying to get his mind off of things.

"At your funeral," Ethan said, chuckling nervously,"We met, we talked for a little bit. But just talking since I was still with Danny. I don't even think he knew he was attracted to guys yet. But then after...after what happened with Aiden, I left Beacon Hills and made my way to London. He saved me from hunters, we became friends, then out of nowhere he kissed me, and here we are."

"So...in a way, I'm responsible for bringing you two together," Stiles stated,"Guess I can cross that off my bucket list."

"What, bringing a gay couple together?"

"No, bringing a couple together with a funeral," Stiles corrected,"The gay part is just a bonus."

Ethan laughed when he heard that.

"The transport should be crossing your path in thirty minutes," Aurora's voice said into their comms.

Stiles set his jaw, before reaching around with his foot, he hit a small button, causing the engine to sputter.

Ethan looked around the car in confusion as Stiles pulled into an alleyway, parking the car.

"What are you doing?" Aurora asked, seeing what just happened through a nearby camera.

"Engines misfiring," Stiles answered,"I gotta check it out."

"That's not part of the plan, Stiles," Aurora reminded him, and Ethan looked very panicked, afraid of what might happen to Jackson.

"Obviously," Stiles replied,"But unless you want the engine to seize up on the job..."

"You have five minutes," Aurora told him.

Stiles stepped out of the car, walking to the front, he looked up at the same camera Aurora was looking through, mouthing five minutes at it, before lifting the hood cutting off the camera's view of him.

Aurora paused, feeling like something was up,"I want another visual," She told one of her tech guys.

He nodded, pulling up all available cameras in the area,"I got an ATM," He told her, and she looked at his screen, seeing Stiles doing something to the engine of his car.

But a couple seconds later, a van pulled up, blocking that camera's view.

As soon as the view was blocked, Stiles took off running, staying in the blindspots of the cameras.

He stayed in the shadows until he walked into a dark abandoned building, where the person he needed to talk to was.

"I got your message," She said,"You said that there's something wrong with my daughters."