Final Battle

Stiles worked quickly, carefully loading a machine into the hood of his car, it looked like a metal sphere, the two halves of it bolted together and there was a small round window showing that there was something glowing green inside of it.

"So, explain it to me again," Derek said.

"Alright, so you know how I traveled worlds the first time?" Stiles asked.

"You fell into a canal when you were around twelve years old," Braedan said,"Came out of a river in a completely different universe, broken leg that your future wife healed, then you fell back into the river then you were back."

"You pay a lot of attention to my love story," Stiles noticed,"And the second time it was with the ice bath and the Nemeton. Jackson and Ethan fell into the Thames. So unless you're not getting the theme, it revolves around water. And I don't know if it's the alignment of the stars or something, but this thing..." Stiles said, tapping the large spherical machine with a wrench,"Is gonna recreate the Nemetons magic, allowing me to travel back."

"How do you know you won't just end up in another universe?" Derek asked.

"Magic," Stiles said,"The magic binding me and Hope, it's gonna anchor me, and send me back to that universe. So, all I really need to do is drive into the water."

"So you're just going to leave everyone."

"I'm not that cruel, Derek. I'm gonna say goodbye first," Stiles said, slamming the hood down.

Change Of View

The doors to the Salvatore school slammed open,"Look who I found," Lizzie announced, throwing Ben through the entrance. Several claw marks on his torso from Lizzie are already healing and his neck was snapped.

Jed swallowed, looking down at his boyfriend with betrayal.

"You okay?" Hope asked him as Kaleb and MG dragged him to a werewolf cell.

"No," Jed replied,"I don't know how you do it."

"Me?"

"You talk about your husband like he's the god of love or something," Jed told her,"Did you ever disagree on anything?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Hope said,"Our biggest fight was when he was losing his power and he tried to convince me to turn him into a vampire. We disagreed on a lot of things, strategies to use in a fight, what vehicle we should take, who we should text if we need a solution to a problem, and my cooking. But at the end of the day we still love each other. Relationships are all about getting into arguments and still loving each other after them."

"I don't know how I can still be with Ben after this," Jed told her.

"Do you love him?"

"I...I think so," Jed said in a whisper.

"I learned something a long time ago," Hope said,"If you find something worth fighting for. You never give it up."

Change Of View

Stiles knocked on the door and Scott opened it,"Hi," Stiles said,"You doing okay?"

Scott looked down at his hands, remembering when they turned into giant monster claws,"How did you do this to me?"

"It's part of my powers. I'm the werewolf reboot. Remember when I told you that. But you didn't believe me."

Scott nodded,"Are you okay? He asked him,"You're healed and you can shift again?"

"Yeah. Scott, I'm just here to say goodbye," Stiles said,"I found my way home. I don't know how long it's gonna take before I come back."

"You just got back," Scott started.