Scary Mansion

When Hope woke up, finding herself alone in bed. She sat up, looking around for her husband for a moment. Brushing her hair behind an ear she focused her hearing then she finally locked onto it.

Grabbing one of Stiles's flannel shirts, she vamped down to their at-home gym.

"Morning," Stiles grunted, hanging from a bar attached to the ceiling by his knees, almost like a kid on the monkey bars.

He was shirtless, his back facing toward her, his tattoo on full display.

Swinging his torso up almost like an upside down vertical curl up.

"What are you doing?" Hope asked, not really complaining seeing his muscles work.

"Well," Stiles said, flipping down and landing on his feet,"Since I don't have my Alpha strength anymore, I thought I might need to workout more."

Stiles turned around and looked at her,"That's my shirt," He realized.

"Yep," Hope said, looking down at herself in the flannel,"First thing I saw and just put it on."

"Cool," Stiles said, barely comprehending what she was saying, distracted by how amazing Hope looked.

"You know, I could've given you a good workout routine to do," Hope said,"I always like seeing you all hot and sweaty. The only negative thing about it is the smell," She said, her nose wrinkling from his body odor.

"I don't care what anyone says, this is the smell of a real man," Stiles joked, gesturing to himself.

"Ha ha," Hope said in a monotone voice,"Just go shower. Maybe I'll join you later."

"Actually, no you won't," Freya said, walking in, looking at Hope,"You need to go talk to Rebekah so she doesn't join forces with Aurora to bring Klaus, Hayley, and Elijah back," She said, then turning to Stiles,"And you get to help me find Aurora today."

"How fun," Stiles said,"Not as fun as what I was hoping to be doing, but still fun."

Time Skip

"So, how have you and Hope been?" Freya asked, driving in the passenger seat of Stiles's charger.

"Fine," Stiles said, eyeing her suspiciously,"Why?"

"Just with everything that's been happening," Freya said,"One thing that I've learned is that constant dangerous situations can put a strain on a relationship."

"That's not me and Hope," Stiles replied,"Pretty sure our relationship is based on dangerous situations."

"Oh," Freya said,"Guess you're in luck then because you married into the right family for dangerous stuff."

"I knew that the first moment I met you guys," Stiles replied.

"When you first saw Hope...With no humanity, I mean. What did you first think?"

"I thought...that she was lost. That her life had just been one traumatic experience after another. Only that could make her turn her humanity off. She lost her parents and her uncle and her first love. Thinking back, if I could turn it all off when my Mom died, I would have," Stiles said,"But she's still the strongest person I know."

"She is," Freya agreed,"But even the strongest things have their breaking point. If she loses you...I'm not sure if she's going to be able to come back from that."

"I try not to think about that," Stiles whispered.

"Why? I'm worried about what'll happen to Keelin all the time, the danger that I constantly put her in because she's married to me."