Paranoid

"You know...I never thought of Stiles as marriage material," Lydia commented while they waited for facial recognition to come back on the girl,"I just didn't think of Stiles as any kind of relationship material."

"Why not?" Malia asked.

"He used to be that awkward boy that you didn't really want to talk to. Now he had that werewolf glow up to make him one of the sexiest men alive. Especially with his tattoo. Did anybody else notice it?"

"Just that it covered his entire back," Scott said.

"Seriously? You didn't see the whole thing?" Lydia asked, then grabbing a piece of paper and drawing the symbols that went down Stiles's back.

Scott spotted the symbol, the same as his own tattoo.

Noah looked at it as well, pieces coming together,"I once knew a guy in the army, he lost his entire platoon so he had all of their names tattooed on his chest. It was his way to honor them."

"You think Stiles did the same?" Allison asked.

"He said one month for us is three over there. Fifteen months is a long time, especially if you spend it all alone with no way back. We mourned together, he mourned alone," Argent stated

"Except he wasn't alone for long, was he?" Allison reminded them,"He got married."

"He did not!" Stilinski said suddenly, making everyone jump,"Whatever the Dread Doctors did to him, it made all of this up! Now he's not thinking straight, we just need to convince him—"

"And how're you gonna do that?" Allison asked,"Just throw him into Eichen like you did with me?"

"You went willingly," Noah reminded her.

"Because you convinced me to," Allison said,"Sheriff, with all due respect, you have no idea what you're doing. And this is unfamiliar territory for all of us. You might not be able to understand it, but what Stiles said happened to him. Actually could have happened."

The Sheriff looked around, but nobody spoke up, all of them agreeing with Allison.

The computer chimed, letting them know the process was done. Everyone held their breath and the Sheriff read the results, and he paled,"There...There's not a single match. And not just in Beacon Hills either..."

Change Of View

"Did you cheat?" Derek asked, looking at Stiles's car,"If you have witch powers now, could you have made your car faster?"

"Nope," Stiles said, flipping through the pages of Hope's grimoire, memorizing different spells,"You were just too slow."

"Too slow?" Derek asked incredulously.

"You were too worried about scratching your car, you were afraid to take risks. Me, I know if I make a dent I can fix it. That and you hit the Nos too fast."

Derek shook his head, annoyed, heading back into the building,"I'll make a couple calls for your vampire friend."

"Thanks."

Change Of View

Hope was in the front yard of the school, sitting under a tree, the branches casting her in a cool shade on the hot summer day.

Painting was a form of art, but she was also fond of sketching, the stroke of the pencil had a finality but also a temporary form.

A tear slipped out, splashing on the page, it mixed with the graphite, ruining the picture of Stiles she had drawn from memory.

"Hope?" A voice said.

Hope wiped away any traces of the tears before looking back up.

"Are you okay?" MG asked.