Marriage Of The Alpha And The Tribrid

It was around three in the afternoon when they woke up.

Hope and Stiles woke up full of energy but also anxious since I'm less than twenty four hours they would be husband and wife.

Stiles opened his eyes, the afternoon sun piercing through the curtains. He looked down and saw Hope in her usual position when sleeping.

He kissed her head, making her moan softly before her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning," He whispered to her and she smiled at him tiredly.

"Afternoon," Hope corrected, glancing at the clock on the nightstand.

They had slept for almost twelve hours, and it was probably the best sleep either of them ever had. Hope suspected they had a better sleep because there were less things between them, kind of like when they were wolves, nothing but their fur between them.

Except this time it was their skin, more accurately Stiles' skin that was exposed more, she was surprised how something as simple as taking his shirt off could make each other feel more complete.

Stiles had a similar theory, since Hope wore the same thing she wore every night, a pair of shorts and a tank top, only a minimal amount of skin exposed, but when he felt it with his own it made shivers run down his spine each time.

Hope took a deep breath, closing her eyes,"Can we just stay here the rest of the day?"

"I wouldn't mind that," Stiles whispered,"But don't you have at least half a dozen family members that are hung over?"

Hope let out an annoyed sigh,"And we have to make sure we remember all the werewolf vows."

"I remember most of it," Stiles said,"Something about being equals, and sanctuary, blah blah blah. That actually reminds me," He said, sitting up, and Hope followed,"I got you something."

Hope's brows furrowed as Stiles reached into the nightstand, pulling out a small black box.

"I... don't have a lot of money," Stiles told her, turning back toward her,"But I did have enough to buy this."

Stiles opened the box and it was a simple gold band with a diamond sitting at the top of it.

Hope smiled, he pulled the ring out of the box and held it out to her.

"You don't have to take it if you don't—" Stiles started but Hope cut him off with a kiss.

"Thank you," Hope mumbled against his lips, before pulling back, holding out her left hand for him to put the ring on.

Stiles slid the ring on her finger, and Hope felt her heart starting to beat faster as she slowly dragged her gaze up his muscled chest, she felt her blood rush to her cheeks as she realized what she was doing.

But then Stiles was kissing her, and it quickly grew more passionate. Hope leaned back down onto the bed, and Stiles climbed on top of her as they continued to kiss, his hands braced on either side of her.

Hope ran her hands down his back, feeling the muscles flex beneath her fingers, her legs wrapped around his waist, her ankles locking into place, trapping him in her limbs.

Stiles growled roughly, and soon kissing dissolved into roughly making out.

Stiles' breathing was heavy as he ran a hand down Hope's bare leg that was locked around his waist.

Hope let her arms go and Stiles sat up, taking her with him so she was sitting on his lap with her legs still locked in place.

Stiles' hands started to drift up her tank top, feeling the bare skin of her back, she moaned loudly.