War

The Salvatore school was being evacuated, they sent word ahead to Lizzie, Ethan, and Jackson to tell them to get everyone out.

"Why are we always evacuating?" Pedro asked Lizzie as they went towards the buses.

"Because...it's fun," She answered.

Alaric hobbled toward them with a cane in his hand,"That's the last of the students, now you get on."

Lizzie shook her head,"No, Dad. I still have things to do here."

"Lizzie, please..." He begged, having just gotten her back.

"I'm sorry," Lizzie told him,"I'll be okay."

"Look...I don't really know what's happening here," Alaric said,"Just something to do with the eclipse and something really dangerous. And Caroline said that you were different now, but..." He trailed off when Lizzie showed him her eyes.

"I'm a werewolf now, Dad. A werewolf and a witch, I call myself a Renegade," She said,"I have to stay and make sure everyone's safe. And don't worry...I've got back up."

Right on cue, several cars pulled in, each one holding a member of the Mikaelson family.

"So, you're back from the dead too?" Alaric asked, glaring at Klaus, more angry than shocked.

"I guess we all can't seem to stay dead around here, can we?" Klaus replied,"How many times have you come back now? Ten? Twenty?"

"Both of you, shut it," Rebekah said, and the final car pulled up, a dodge charger.

Hope got out of the passenger seat, and Stiles got out of the other, carrying a sawed off double barrel shotgun, and a revolver strapped to his hip.

"Hope?" Alaric asked incredulously.

Hope thought she had prepared for this, but she was wrong,"Dr. Saltzman?"

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"New Orleans," She answered,"A-A lot's happened," The last time she saw him was the day she put him in a coma, and the day she killed Landon.

"We need to focus," Stiles reminded her.

Hope swallowed and nodded, turning back to Alaric,"You should leave, the town's already been evacuated, it's just going to be us here."

"Why? What's happening?"

"Big scary villain 'bout to become bigger and scarier," Stiles answered.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"He's my husband," Hope told him,"We'll talk later, but you really have to go."

Alaric got on the bus reluctantly, and they left.

"Why do you have a revolver?" Lizzie asked, thinking a shotgun would be enough.

"Because my minigun wouldn't fit in my pants," Stiles replied.

"Did you get it?" Hope asked Lizzie.

"Yeah, I did. It was kind of hard to move it though."

"Where is it?"

"It's in the garage."

"What's in the garage?" Stiles asked, confused about what was happening, then he looked up and saw the moon nearing the sun,"Uh, guys? We gotta go now."

"There's a flux of magic in the forest," Freya told them, looking at a map with salt on it,"The eclipse will be at its peak in less than an hour."

Hope took Stiles's hand, and pulled him toward the garage,"I know your not as protected as you were, so I kind of improvised here."