Home

Imagine Scott's surprise when he found Stiles parked in front of the school, right next to his motorcycle, sitting on the side of the hood of his Charger.

"I thought you left?" Scott said, it had only been one day since they had said goodbye to each other.

"I did. It's been three days, Scott," Stiles said,"And I want you to meet someone."

Someone opened the passenger door, a beautiful woman looking very nervous as she approached Stiles, and he took her hand, interlacing their fingers.

"Scott, it's my honor to introduce to you my wife, Hope Andrea Mikaelson," Stiles told him.

Scott looked at Hope incredulously.

"Nice to meet you," Hope said, looking at Scott,"With the way Stiles talked about you, I kind of thought you would be taller."

Stiles chuckled at that.

Stiles introduced her to everyone. But when it came to his Father, Stilinski just froze when both of them walked into the Sheriff's station, hand in hand.

He just stared at both of them for several moments watching them through the windows as they made their way toward his office.

"Dad?" Stiles said, noticing his father had been stunned into silence,"Okay, I don't know how long this is gonna last, so I'm just going to say it. This is your daughter-in-law."

Stilinski didn't reply, the only sign that he was still alive was his eyes constantly going back and forth between Stiles and Hope.

"From the other universe," Stiles continued.

Nothing.

"Also the source of all my other powers."

Only silence.

"Co-Alpha to my pack."

More eye movement.

"She's also pregnant."

"WHAT?" Stilinski suddenly shouted.

"Just kidding," Stiles said nervously,"At least you snapped out of it."

Hope got to see where Stiles had grown up, showed him where he passed through to her universe the first time. And the Animal Clinic where he had gone the second time.

They had spent the night in Stiles's room in the McCall home, and Stiles knew that there was a rule where there would be no shenanigans in the house. But he was pretty sure that only applied to kids and not married couples.

The next morning, when Stilinski walked into the kitchen he found Melissa making a large amount of pancakes.

"What's the occasion?" Noah asked her.

"Meeting your daughter-in-law, what else?" Melissa replied, flipping the last of the pancakes onto a large plate,"Do you think she likes pancakes? Does she even have pancakes on her earth?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure they do," Stilinski said, looking down at his watch,"Do you think I should go see if they're awake?"

"Scott tried to hear them, and there wasn't anything going on in there. So I think you'll be okay."

"Alright," Stilinski said,"And it's Stiles, right? He wouldn't be...doing anything would he?"

"Uh, he has changed over the past few months," Melissa reminded him.

"Still, it's Stiles," Noah said, going up the stairs and knocking on the door, waiting a second before opening it and he froze, and so did Hope and Stiles.

Thankfully, the blankets covered everything. But Stilinski could easily tell what was happening with Stiles on top of Hope.

Hope buried her face in Stiles's neck, not able to look up and see who was there.