The Nemeton

Stiles sat on the edge of the pit looking down at his hands that he had used only hours ago to break Charlotte's neck.

He wanted nothing more than to talk to Hope, to hug her, to kiss her. But because of what he's done. He can't.

"Everything you're feeling right now, isn't real," Aurora said, standing behind him,"That rage you feel, that sense of regret. If anything you should be thanking me. She's never gonna try to ruin your life again."

"I let her live for a reason," Stiles growled.

"You let her live because you were weak," Aurora replied,"I made you strong."

Stiles didn't reply.

"Did you think mercy made you strong?" Aurora asked and she scoffed,"There's a reason why you were chosen to be the Alpha's heir and not your friend Scott. He was too weak to handle the power and responsibility that you have on your shoulders."

Stiles remained silent.

"You're going to be leaving for the last tablet soon," Aurora said, turning around toward the door,"Ethan won't be going with you anymore. James will go in his place."

"You never told me what you wanted with the tablets," Stiles said.

Aurora smirked,"Do you know what separates gods from men, Stiles?"

"Wearing bedsheets for clothes?" Stiles asked.

"Power and magic, they sit from their thrones high above us and think of us only as ants beneath them," Aurora said, glancing back at him one last time,"And very soon...I'll be sitting with them."

Time Skip

As soon as Hope's feet touched the ground she felt it, the two different magics in her both pulling her toward it and pushing her away.

"We shouldn't be here," Rebekah said, shuddering, looking around with frightened eyes.

The towering trees over them were like judging faces bearing down on them, mocking them, scaring them.

"Whatever your feeling, you have to push through it," Hope told them, her Alpha side was like a compass inside her mind telling her which direction to get to the Nemeton, while her Tribrid part of her wanted nothing more than to run away as fast as possible.

She looked at Marcel and saw he was feeling the same thing with his own Alpha side, much less powerful than hers but it was still there.

"Try not to get separated," Hope said as they started to walk forward.

"That's a given," Rebekah said, shuddering from the dark aura the Nemeton was giving off.

"Can we try talking or something?" Freya asked,"To distract ourselves? Not all of us are part alternate universe werewolf like both of you guys," She said, looking between Marcel and Hope.

"What's going to happen if we see Stiles?" Marcel asked.

There was silence and then shockingly, it was Hope that answered,"We take him down. Whatever it takes."

"And if whatever it takes means..." Marcel trailed off, not sure if he should continue.

"Yes," Hope said, not meeting any of their eyes,"Even if it means killing him."

"Do you know what that'll do to you?" Freya asked,"When Jackson died in front of Hayley--"

"I know," Hope said,"But I also know that Lizzie is dead because of Stiles. And if Aurora becomes a god, it'll be because of him. So if it comes down to letting the tablet get away or to killing Stiles. Kill him."