Racing

Marc was gone and Stiles was pissed, he punched through a wall, letting out a roar in rage.

Looking on the ground, Stiles saw the blood, along with what Stiles assumed was part of Marc's brain that made the sire bond work.

He needed help, going to the pack was out of the question since he basically renounced everything that their Alpha stood for.

But maybe someone who might understand Stiles's situation.

Change Of View

"Okay, there's no way I am ever going to join your Pack, Jed. So just back off!" Lizzie growled, her eyes flashing.

Hope vamped there immediately upon hearing Lizzie's shout,"Hey, hey. What's going on?"

"Look, I just offered—" Jed started.

"She already has a pack, Jed," Hope reminded him,"And she's a different kind of werewolf, so that doesn't mean she's going to be working out in the gym twenty four seven."

"There's not even a competition of who's stronger," Lizzie growled.

"Yeah, me. Go cool off, Lizzie," Hope ordered.

Lizzie glared at Jed a moment longer, before turning away.

Hope turned back toward Jed,"Sorry about that. She's a bit protective about our pack."

"Clearly," Jed said,"It's good to have the real you back. And I just want to say I'm sorry for...you know."

"Conspiring with the squad to kill me or my husband disappearing at the bottom of the bayou?"

"...both?" He said hesitantly.

Hope had received from everyone and she had given out many of her own. There was a sense of normalcy now, but there was still that aching in her heart that Stiles's absence had caused.

"Thank you," Hope said.

A large man with piercing blue eyes and blonde hair cleared his throat.

"Hope, this is my boyfriend, Ben," Jed told him.

"Nice to meet you," Hope said, shaking his hand, for some reason her instincts telling her not to trust them,"So what are you? Werewolf, witch, vampire?"

"Demigod," Ben replied.

Hope paused, and they locked gazes, both a challenging stare. Hope felt a growl rumble to the surface, and Ben tensed like he was preparing for a fight.

"Demigod, huh? I guess that means there are still a few gods out there still."

"A few," Ben said.

"My family and I fought one recently, and it didn't work out so well for her," She said, almost like she was threatening Ben.

"That sounds like it would be an interesting story," Ben replied, looking doubtful that she actually fought a god.

"Oh, it was," Hope said,"Especially when my husband went all Godkiller on her ass turning her into dust."

Ben froze,"The Godkiller?"

"Yep," Hope said, turning on her heel and walking away.

Change Of View

All of Scott's pack stood in the underground tunnels in the Hale house.

"There was a car," Argent said, pointing at a trail of tire marks,"A dodge charger, he also had a wall of pictures over here," He said, gesturing to the wall.

"Pictures of what?" Scott asked.

"He said it was his family," Argent replied, making Stilinski pause.