Pack

Stiles woke up, smiling at Hope, it had been a week since what happened with Greg. With the help of Hope and her family, he was getting better every day, emotionally and physically.

Stiles leaned over Hope and started pressing kisses on her neck, making her moan softly, her eyes opening.

"This...is probably the best wake up I've ever gotten," Hope whispered, her hands tangling in his hair, urging him to kiss more.

Stiles chuckled, leaning up so he could look her in the eyes,"I aim to please."

"You know, if you really want to please me," Hope said, her hands gliding down his back til it rested on the waistband of his shorts,"There would be a lot less clothes on both of us."

"Maybe later," Stiles told her, making her huff in frustration,"There's that Pack Potluck thing tonight."

"Right," Hope said, the thing about their pack is that they're more than just a pack, it's like an actual community of neighbors and every now and then they get together and just eat food, a social event.

Hope and Stiles never really went to one until now, because they both have histories of being anti-social.

"Do we have to make something?" Hope asked as he rolled off of her.

"Not we, me," Stiles corrected,"Hope, I love you. But you're a terrible cook."

Hope took a deep breath, even she had to admit she was terrible at making anything that involved food.

"Okay, what are you making?" Hope asked.

"Chicken fried steak," Stiles said,"Probably the most amazing food I have eaten in my entire life."

"Huh, never had it before," Hope said.

"That is so sad," Stiles said,"So, what's your favorite food then?"

"Well, human food, probably beignets," Hope said,"But if we're talking about my vampire diet, I'd have to say you."

Stiles's brows furrowed,"You've only fed on me once."

Hope shrugged, standing up,"Still the best blood I've ever had."

Ever since their marriage, Hope needed less blood to stay active, now it's only one bloodbag per week.

"When was the last time you fed anyway?" Stiles asked.

"Nine days," Hope said, she didn't need to feed that bad, but she could still feel the hunger.

"Well, if my blood tastes good to you, then maybe you could just feed on me?" Stiles suggests going to stand in front of her.

"I don't want to hurt you," Hope replied.

Stiles smiled at her, and offered his wrist,"You couldn't if you tried."

Hope looked at his wrist for a moment, the sound of his blood rushing through his veins filled her ears.

Hope's eyes showed, and she ran her tongue along her teeth that were sharpening into fangs.

"Fuck it," She said, grabbing him and pulling him forward and biting down into his neck.

She expected Stiles to feel repulsed, disgusted or terrified, but he only laughed wrapping his arms around her waist as she drank.

Hope was a bit hesitant at first, just straight up drinking from his neck, but with a few whispers of encouragement from Stiles she fed with more eagerness, unable to stop moaning at the familiar taste.

Stiles didn't even feel any pain, he just waited for Hope to have her fill.

Hope slowly pulled back, her tongue flitting out and licking up Stiles' neck, the cuts healing.