Omegas

Stiles looked at them up and down, unsure if they were really there.

"Who the hell are you," Jackson demanded, not recognizing him at first,"You gonna torture us more? Well, come on!" He roared, his blue eyes flashing weakly,"There's nothing you can do that hasn't already been done

"Who the hell are you," Jackson demanded, not recognizing him at first,"You gonna torture us more? Well, come on!" He roared, his blue eyes flashing weakly,"There's nothing you can do that hasn't already been done."

"I'm not here to hurt you," Stiles said calmly, approaching cautiously.

Ethan looked at Stiles intently,"Stiles?" He whispered, unsure.

Stiles offered a small smile and nodded.

Jackson immediately took a step back in shock, his hold on Ethan loosening, and Stiles caught him before he fell, gently setting him down. Jackson himself fell against the floor, too weak to support himself.

"Stiles is dead," Jackson said, pulling himself up against a wall,"You're dead. We went to your funeral."

"You flew all the way from London for my funeral?" Stiles asked,"I'm touched."

"Y-You can't be Stiles," Jackson said, shaking his head,"You died three months ago."

"Wait, three months?" Stiles asked, confused,"I've been here almost a year."

"Here?" Ethan said,"Where is here?"

Stiles opened his mouth, then closed it, unsure if he should answer,"How does everybody think that I died?" Stiles asked them.

"You drowned during the storm," Ethan answered,"Your body was never recovered."

"Not a bad cover story," Stiles said, leaning against the wall.

"Where did you go?" Ethan asked,"What happened?"

"What do you know about what actually happened?" Stiles asked them, not answering Ethan yet.

"You were sacrificed to the Nemeton," Ethan said,"But you never came out of the water. You were just...gone."

Stiles pursed his lips,"That's correct. And when I...disappeared. I went to another universe, another Earth," He said, looking down at his hands, specifically his wedding ring.

"T-That's impossible," Jackson said, wide eyed, refusing to believe the truth.

"A lot of things that are impossible have proven possible," Stiles said,"When I went under the water in Beacon Hills, I came back up out of the Bayou in New Orleans, but on a completely different earth."

"How'd you get back," Ethan asked.

Stiles took a deep breath, looking back up at them,"I didn't."

"What?" Jackson said,"Then how're you here. If you never came back then..." He trailed off, realizing what Stiles was telling them.

"I didn't go back, you came here," Stiles confirmed,"And I don't know how, or why. Probably another one of nature's attempts at screwing up my life," Stiles growled.