Bloody Hands

"No, you're lying!" Noah said,"Stiles didn't do this."

"He did," Scott said, trying not to look at the field full of bodies, the grass red with blood,"S-Something's wrong with him. He stabbed himself through the heart, then he got back up and called himself a-a..."

"A what? A what, Scott?!"

Scott looked around, like he had to make sure no one was watching,"A vampire," He said finally.

Time Skip

"Are you sure?" Deaton asked, Scott, Stilinski, Argent, and him gathered around the steel operating table of the animal clinic,"He said vampire."

"That's exactly what he said," Scott said,"I mean, werewolves, wendigos, hellhounds. I guess it's not that surprising that there's vampires too."

"That's the thing, Scott," Argent said,"There aren't."

"What do you mean?" Scott replied, looking at the hunter.

"There aren't vampires. They're meant to be a myth, and now apparently Stiles is one," Argent told him.

"It's imperative that we find him. Scott, you can start off with scent—"

"That won't work," Argent interrupted,"He knows that's the first thing you'll do. He'll have already found a way to cover his scent, then he'll stay low, only coming out if he needs it."

"How do you know that?" Stilinski asked.

Argent sighed,"Because that's how I trained him."

There was a shocked silence then the up roar from Scott and Stilinski while Deaton made silent.

"You trained him?! Is that where he's been all this time? With you?! Learning how to be some werewolf hunter?!"

Argent shook his head,"No. This was before the Darach and the Alpha Pack, when Allison and...left. We didn't go to Paris. We just moved to the next town over. Somehow, Stiles found us, and he wanted us to train him. It started as just a couple of self defense tactics but he picked it up fast. Too fast for a human. He managed to fit ten years of training in a couple of months."

Stilinski remembered Stiles disappearing for long periods of time and coming home with bruises and a few scrapes. He thought it was just from hanging out with Scott then, but now he realized what really happened. Stiles was turning himself into a weapon.

"You turned my son, my skinny-sarcastic-spaz son, into a highly adaptable-military trained-soldier?" Stilinski said in a low voice.

"He came to us," Argent replied,"And it's against the code to not offer a human the means to protect themselves and others."

"Except he's not human is he?!" Stilinski shouted.

"Not anymore. Now he's the most powerful creature the world has ever seen. And we have no idea what he will do next."

Stilinski's phone buzzed, and he answered it, turning away from them as he spoke.

"Yes. I'll be there as soon as I can," Stilinski said, hanging up and turning back toward them,"A blood donation truck was just robbed..."

A silence stretched on for several moments.

"If you trained him, then you know how to find him," Deaton said, looking at Argent,"What did you teach him to do when he wants to stay hidden."

"Stay in the least likely place anyone would expect."

Time Skip

Stiles drank the blood eagerly, when he stopped he was breathless.