Vampire

Stiles turned the key and it started with a powerful vroom, he smiled satisfied. What could have been a couple months' work was shortened to hours thanks to his magic and Hope's grimoire.

His car is now back in perfect condition.

Looking at the time he cursed, running outside and shifting into his wolf form so he could go faster.

Stiles went back to the McCall home, hesitating a moment before opening the door.

"Hey, son," Noah said smiling,"How was your time with Morrell?"

Stiles shrugged, and Noah's smile dropped.

"I, uh, got you something," Noah said, digging into his pocket and handing Stiles a set of keys.

"The jeep's keys," Stiles realized, running his hands over them, feeling the weak points in them.

"I thought you might want to take it for a test drive," Noah said,"You know...since it's been a little while."

A year and three months for Stiles, and only three months for them.

"I don't know, Dad," Stiles said in a quiet voice,"I don't want to drive right now," He said, handing the keys back to Noah.

"Okay...what do you want to do?" Noah asked.

Stiles's stomach growled,"I'm a little hungry," Stiles admitted, going to the kitchen and opening the fridge pulling out several things.

"Oh, hey," Melissa said, walking into the kitchen,"The stove hasn't been working for a couple of days so--"

Stiles turned on the gas and said,"Incendia," And the fire started.

"How did you do that?" Melissa asked, wide eyed.

Stiles shrugged,"I just did it."

Stiles made a feast fit for ten, but was only for Melissa and Noah and him since Scott had late night lacrosse practice.

When he was finished Stiles stood,"I'm gonna go check on Scott, see how the lacrosse team is doing without me."

"Is that a good idea? I mean, most of the world still thinks that you're..." Noah couldn't finish.

"No one will see me," Stiles said,"I'm capable of a lot more stealth now."

"Right, werewolf," The Sheriff whispered under his breath, and Stiles heard it very clearly,"Okay, just...don't be out so long."

Stiles nodded, then he walked out of the house and broke into a run very similar to vamp speed.

When he stopped he was on the lacrosse field, looking at the players run drills, bugs flying around the lights, the sounds of clashing pads in the air.

He wore a hood so no one could recognize him if they looked for too long.

Allison then stepped up next to him,"Stiles?"

"Hi, Ally," Stiles said, not taking his eyes off of the field.

"What are you doing here?"

Stiles shrugged,"I don't want to be stuck in the house for too long. Been stuck in a tube for months," He lied.

"You know, I didn't tell anyone. What you did. How you forced me to drink your blood and it healed me. What was that?"

"Magic," Stiles replied.

"You also called yourself Mikaelson, not Stilinski."

"My brain was a little foggy from the wolfsbane."

"I don't believe you. And what you said when you saw Scott for the first time. You took me from her."

"If we're gonna talk about personal things, how about you tell me where Isaac is?"