Threat Of War

Stiles groaned as Hope helped him onto the bed in her old room at the Mikaelson compound.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked him.

"I'm just... really tired," Stiles said, struggling to keep his eyes open, it felt like something was pushing him to fall asleep,"That took a lot out of me."

"What was that?" Hope asked, sitting next to him,"That roar."

"I-I don't really know," Stiles said,"Alphas have this ability to... force other werewolves to submit to their will. I guess it's like compulsion but a lot more intense."

Hope could feel Freya putting up several protection spells, basically turning the compound into a supernatural bunker,"Get some sleep. You look like you need it."

She stood, about to leave, but Stiles caught her hand, and she turned to look at him in surprise.

"Stay," Stiles said in a pleading voice.

Hope hesitated a moment before nodding, and she crawled under the covers next to him.

Hope sighed as she laid her head on his chest, his arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her close and sleep over took both of them.

Immediately when Stiles' brain shut down he felt like he was falling like he did when he first fell into this world.

He landed in the same warehouse-like facility he was when he was first sacrificed to the Nemeton. But this time there was no tub of water to come out of, but there it sat. The Nemeton.

Stiles walked toward it, about to lay his hand on it, but then he stopped. His hand was only inches from it, but he couldn't do it. No, he wouldn't do it.

"Why did you stop?" A voice asked, the same voice Stiles heard when he roared.

Stiles turned and looked at the source and he looked at her in confusion. Part of him expected to see somebody he knew, but he just saw a stranger.

"Uh... Who are you?" Stiles asked her.

Her eyes started to glow red,"My name is Talia. And I believe you knew a few of my children."

Stiles' eyes widened and he backed up a step,"Ho-ly shit."

Another girl appeared, and this time Stiles did recognize her, even though he's only seen her once in his entire life, her face will be forever imprinted on his mind, especially since she was the first dead body he had ever seen.

"Hello, Stiles," She said with a polite smile, and her eyes also flashed red.

"L-Laura H-H-Hale?" Stiles stuttered,"I'm not dead, am I?"

"No, but you're more than welcome to switch places with me," A deep voice growled.

Stiles turned and saw Ennis' giant form, making Stiles feel very, very small, his red eyes glaring at Stiles.

"Okay, where am I? This has got to be a very bad dream," Stiles said, slapping his own face to try to get himself to wake up.