Roar

Stiles sat down on the bench on Bourbon street, taking in the news Freya had given him with sadness and shock.

"I'm sorry," She told him sincerely.

"There really isn't a way back?" Stiles asked softly.

"The power that's needed... even if you got every single witch on earth to help, it'd still be short on power. And there's no telling what could cross over to both worlds," She told him hesitantly.

Stiles lets out a shaky breath, a tear slipping out of his eye.

"What can I do?" Freya asked him, feeling sorry for the boy who will never see any of his family or friends again, never see his home again.

"I need to be alone right now," Stiles told her,"Just--Just don't tell Hope yet, I'll tell her."

Freya nodded, and she turned away walking back down the street, leaving Stiles alone.

Stiles waited a few moments before standing, he knew exactly where he had to go. He walked and walked till he found that abandoned bank and he stepped into the vault, slamming it shut.

When he looked up at the sky through the dome, his eyes were red, and he opened his mouth to reveal his fangs.

Then he roared, letting out all his pain and rage.

Change Of View

Hope let out a deep breath, looking over the place that Stiles had been staying at for all this time.

She had kind of expected it to be like a prison cell, a cot, a toilet, and maybe a stack of clothes in a corner. Maybe it was at first, but now it had a real bed, a dresser, even a makeshift closet; a shelf with shirts hanging off the edge of it.

On the ground there were several claw marks though, like Stiles had struggled to control himself.

Hope crouched down on the ground next to them and lined her fingers up with the start of them and ran them down feeling the grooves.

They were old, like Stiles had learned enough control to control his shift.

Hope stood, going toward the bed and sitting down on top of it. It definitely wasn't the most comfortable bed, but Hope could understand how Stiles could sleep in it after weeks of an uncomfortable cot.

They hadn't really talked much about how their relationship was, other than the fact that there was kissing involved.

So it was down to friends with kissing benefits or they were dating. And Hope would prefer the latter.

The sound of the door opening made her look up, she vamp speeded to the entrance finding only empty space.

"Hello?" She called out, using her supernatural senses, she looked up, following the sound of a heartbeat just in time for a werewolf to jump on her and snap her neck, making her collapse to the floor.

Time Skip

Freya ran into the bank, heading straight for the vault after having done a locator spell to find Stiles.

She slammed her hands against the vault door, not able to see or hear anything from the inside.

"Stiles!" She yelled, but she wasn't sure if he could hear her,"Hope's in trouble!"

There was only silence in return.

"The Crescent Wolf Pack, they took her," Freya said,"They have her."

With the sound of tearing metal the door to the vault was ripped open.

Stiles' lower canines were poking out from his lower lip, his eyes glowing brightly.