•D E S C R I P T I O N•

~Hey guys,I don't know from where you found my story..But I am thankful to you guys that you are reading my story..Give it a try I won't disappoint you guys😉..
Happy reading❤

Before telling about the main leads I want you all to know that this story is solely written by me and is not AVAILABLE on any other app or website..If you find it somewhere else please do inform me..

Trigger warning::: The story contain some sensetive scenes and other scenes which can make you go all sad..This story also do contain some scenes which have murders or 'attempt' to rape..But the writter is clearly against the rape thing..The scene is just for story purpose..If you are easily triggered by these things then don't read those chapters (∩_∩)

Character sketch;

Siddharth Nigam:
A handsome and eligible Bachelor..He is a popular actor of India..Every girl wants to meet him or marry him..But he is not interested in these things..He didn't wanted to marry,but his parents wanted him to get married..He agreed to them..And unwantedly married..
Nickname-Sid

Ashi Singh:
She is a sweet,innocent girl that every parent wanted..But unfortunately she don't have parents..She is beautiful and intelligent..She belongs to a small town and wants to study medical but her uncle aunt don't have enough money..She also accepted to the marriage because of her uncle-aunt..
Nickname-Ashu

Manushi Singh:
Cousin of ashi..She is jealous of ashi's beauty and intelligence..All she wanted was money and fame..

Aman singh:
He is ashi's uncle..He took care of ashi after her parents death..He is a sweet humble man..

Anita singh:
She is ashi's aunt and hates ashi a lot..She always tries to humilate ashi..She is more like a greedy women..And could do anything for money..

Vidhi Nigam:
Mother of Siddharth..Sweet lady..She loves ashi a lot..And wants her as her daughter-in-law..

Raj Nigam:
Father of Siddharth..Wants sid to marry with ashi..Owner of Nigam enterprises..A gentle and humble man..

(More characters would me introduced in the story)

Lots of love to you guys,
Riya💕