Ch-18{Her bleeding hand}

•| Ashi's pov |•

When I went to the washroom I was just thinking what I said to Siddharth..'I believe you' really?Did I really mean it?..Ok I think I do mean it..

I came out the washroom and saw Siddharth was nowhere to be seen..He would probably be outside..I was about to go outside when an Air hostage came inside and kept a tray full of food on the bed and smiled at me..

"Who sent this?" I asked confused to her..

"Mam,Sir asked me to give you breakfast as you didn't had anything" Air hostage said and smiled..

"Did he ate his breakfast?" I asked even when I knew the answer would be no..And as expected the air hostage shook her head in no..

"Ok you can go" I said and smiled while she left..

I went outside and saw that Sid was again attending a meeting..But this time ignoring the thought that I would disturb him..I went straight to him and stood there..

He muted himself from the meeting and looked at me with confusion..I asked him to eat his breakfast and after me continuously saying him to eat..

He got angry and shouted at me..I honestly got scared to the hell not that I am not used to shouting..My aunt used to shout at me atleat Once in a day..But here the thing is different..

He was about to say something when I turned and went back to the room and locked it..But when I was closing the door I saw manushi smirking at me..

But at this time I could only think of him..Let him go to hell..I was just trying to take care of his health..

I thought he has changed..He has started thinking that I am not that type of girl he used to think..So I thought to gave him another chance..

But I was wrong!!

He's the same..I should have not believed his talks that he didn't sent those mens..He didn't change he is still the same..

Uhh..Why did I even talked to him..

I hit the table in frustration but unfortunately my hand hit the corner of the table that was sharp enough to make my hand bleed..

And by the pain that I felt,I wanted to cry..Before I could think something my eyes filled with tears..

I don't wanna even cry over this silly thing but still..Uhh!! I hate mood swings and ofc bcoz my periods are close and these minths my mood swings are going on another level..

•| Sid's pov |•

Finally my meeting was over and there was no meeting anymore..I shut down my laptop and kept it aside..

I stretched my arms in order to get some activeness..The pilot of the plane annoced that we are going to land in New york in an hour..

That's great..

"Sir your breakfast is ready" the Air hostage told me..

"Ok I am coming" I said and she nodded and turned back to leave..

"Did ashi ate something?" I asked her..But she shook her head in no..

"No sir..She didn't" The air hostage said..

"Ok you can leave" I said to her..And she left..

I huffed and stood up to make my way towards the room..Once I reached there I was about to knock when I heard sniffling sounds..

Is she crying again?

'Ofcourse idiot you talked loud..No no actually you shouted at her..Wouldn't she cry?' My mind taunted me..

I inhaled a deep breath and knocked the door and waited for her to open it..I smiled when I heard a click sound that means she's opening the door..

But the smile turned into frown and worried expression as soon as I saw her face..

She had become a mess by crying..He eyes were red and puffy from crying and tear strains on her cheeks..

Did I shouted that loud on her?..I think I did..

She looked at me and more tears came in her eyes..That is it,I again messed up..

I took her in and made her sit on the bed..And gave her a glass of water which she gulped in quietly..When she was finished I placed the glass on side table..

I looked at her but she was looking down..

"Ashi" I called her but she didn't looked up..

"Ashi..Listen" I again said but she didn't bothered to look up..

"Fine" I mumbled and sat infront of her and held her hand,not in a loving way but yeah to make her feel good..

And as soon as I held her hand she shrieked in pain..That is when I realized that her hand was bleeding..

______

I know its a too short chapter but as I told you guys that my brother's wedding is soon I wasn't able to write a chapter as I was busy in packing and all but still I tried to write as much as I can..

Now I'll update next week till then bye bye..
Ignore my grammar mistake..

Vote..💜
Comment..💛
Share..💙

Lots of love to you guys,
RIYA💕