Ch-17{Shouted at her}

•| Sid's pov |•

I walked towards ashi's room thinking she would be sleeping till now..But to my surpise when I opened the door she wasn't there..But then I heard water running from the washroom..

"Ashi..Are you there?" I asked knocking the washroom door..

"Yeah..just coming" She said and I sat on the bed looking into my phone,waiting for her..

The washroom door got unlocked and I automatically kept my phone inside my pocket and looked towards the the door..

Ashi's outfit

Ashi's outfit..

There stood ashi wearing a crop top and jeans..This is the first time I am seeing her in some fashionable clothes..And to be honest she is looking so gorgeous and hot..

'No what?..Hot?..Really sid?..Have you gone nuts?..Stop thinking about her that way..' My mind scolded me..

'But what's the problem in it..Continue complimenting her sid..It's nit a crime' My heart said..

I was brought out of my thoughts when ashi waved her hand infront of me..

"Back to the earth Mr.Nigam" Ashi said..

"You are coming with me in this outfit?" I asked to confirm..

"Can't I?..Is there any problem?" She asked annoyingly..

"No..Actually you always wear something traditional..So I didn't thought you wear this also" I said..

"I am not a traditional type girl..I can wear traditional clothes but I like these type of comfy clothes" She said and started fixing her her hairs..

I didn't said anything after that..After sometime when she was finally ready..We went out of the room..My bodyguards Vishal and amit came towards us..

"Goodmorning Sir and mam" Amit greeted us to which I nodded..While ashi looked at them suspiciously..

"Umm..Ashi they are my bodyguards Vishal and Amit..They are the one whom I sent that night but instead someone else got into the house using my name" I said to her trying to clear the misunderstanding that she had grown..

•| Ashi's pov |•

Siddharth introduced me to his bodyguards saying that he sent them that day but they didn't reached the mansion..

I didn't said anything after that..What should I say?..I don't understand that I should believe him or not..

"Sir the media is outside" Vishal said bringing me out of my thoughts..

"Who told them that I am here?" Siddharth asked..

"We don't know sir.." This time it was amit who said..

"Do this hospital have a back gate or something like that" Siddharth asked again..

"No sir..There is none"Vishal said..