Ch-35 {Sorting out matters}

•| Ashi's pov |•

After sid went out I looked straight at manushi with a blank face..

"Speak up" I said but she kept her head down..

"Manushi listen I don't have all day either speak or I am going" I said to her and she immediately looked up then only I noticed the tears in her eyes..

"I am sorry Ashi" She said in a cracked voice as she walked over to me and took my hands in hers..How much I wanted to jerk my hands away but I didn't had the courage to do so..

"I am so sorry..I swear it was never my intention to hurt you but I don't know what got into me ashi, I-I just did all those low things to hurt you..I was blind by anger..when I heard that sid's parents rejected me and accepted you I felt jealous..I know you must be thinking what kind of person I am to be jealous of her sister, but trust me ashi I was still somewhere happy for you that finally you will not have to tolerate my mom's torture" She said with tears already falling out her eyes..

"B-but the next day after your marriage proposal I got a call from Nisha..She-She brainwashed me saying that you said many bad things about me to sid's parents and that's why they rejected me..I was a fool that I believed her but not you and did everything that she told me to do like an idiot..I am so sorry" She was crying uncontrollably..

"But what about now?..Why did you came now to say sorry all of sudden?" I asked..

"Because I got to know the truth..I got a video from an unknown number in which Nisha was confessing all the wrong things she did..I am guilty ashi..I can't take this load on my heart so I am here for your forgiveness..I will do anything to gain that..Even if you want to punish me or hand me over to the police.. I will accept all the things without a word just don't hate me please" She sat down crying in my legs..My eyes were itself getting filled with tears..

Even I want to hate her but still she is my sister..Not a real sister but I always saw her as my real sister only..She is guilty for what she did..What more should I expect from her?

I wiped my eyes quickly and made her stand..

"It's okay stop crying..I-I forgive you" I said and smiled slightly..

"No Ashi atleast punish me..Why are you so kind hearted?..Don't forgive me this easily punish me or beat me..I-I" She whispered but I cut her

"Mistakes are done by humans Manushi..And you are guilty for you deeds, that's your punishment..This guilt will make you a better person..So who am I to make you suffer that's why I forgive you.." I said and as soon as I completed my line I was taken in a sudden tight hug..

A scream let out of my mouth as she hugged me tightly..Never in whole life Manushi hugged me and this unexpected hug made me shocked..

The next moment I screamed, sid was inside the room with a worried look but his look changed from worried to shocked after he looked at us..

I know what he must be thinking that what is happening here..

"Thank you so so so much Ashi..I promise I'll try to make you happy" She said weeping on my shoulder..Ok this is really an awkward situation for me..

"Ok fine stop crying..You will ruin your makeup" I said patting her back lightly to which she chuckled and moved back before wiping her tears away..

"Ehh..Sorry to disturb your reunion but can I know whats happening here?" Sid asked looking at two of us..

"I'll you later..It's time sid, mom dad will be here anytime" I said and dragged a confused sid with me to our room.

"I am going to get ready you too get ready soon" Saying I walked to the washroom and quickly got dressed..