Ch-13{Her eyes are emotionless}

~Happy holi guys..I was really busy with my exams but thought to post chapter today..Bcoz It's My BIRTHDAY also❤..So enjoy..Maybe next update will be at night😁

Ashi's pov;

I woke up by hearing many voices by my sides..I wanted to see who was it but the problem is I can't open my eyes..

What's wrong with me?

My eyes feels so heavy..I can't open them..God!! Help me..I can't move myself..

What the hell is happening?

I tried to concentrate on the voices..And I can recognise a similar voice..The voice is of..of..Siddharth..

He is here..But he can't see me?Who's he talking to?..Whats going on?

I tried to remember something but my head started hurting and I fell into darkness..

....

I can feel myself waking up again..But again the same problem..I can't open my eyes..I can't move..My body is paining all over..

I can hear a beeping sound and I can smell a smell of fresh mint and medicines..Am I in a hospital?

The hell...

Why can't I just open my eyes?..What's wrong with me..

Now I feel like crying..I am just so tired of this..My body is paining all over..My hand is feeling like burning..I can't move..I can't open my eyes..I can only think!!

My head is still hurting a lot..And again I fell into a deep sleep..

...

I am awake again..I feel someone holding my hand..I tried to open my eyes hoping they would open this time..

And yes..they did..

I opened my eyes but they still feel heavy..I looked around only to find myself in hospital bed..I was looking around when my eyes caught something..

Siddharth was sleeping while holding my hand and his head was on my bed..He had a tight hold on my hand like if he didn't held my hand tightly I would disappear..

My lips curved into a small smile..

He was looking pale and tired..Like he didn't ate anything from last few days..His beard had grown..He was looking devastated..

My breath hitched when I looked over my hand that Siddharth was holding..It was half burnt..Memories flushed in my mind of that night..

That mens came!!
They Harassed me!!
They tried to rape me!!
They called me with names!!
They beated me!!
Sid sent them!!

As soon as I remembered everything I jerked my hand away from sid..

He instantly woke up then looking at my side with concern..Soon his eyes went wide when he saw that I was awake..

He stood up and tried to reach me only to make me flinch..

Sid's pov:

I thought a lot about if I should go for filmshoot or not..My mind was saying to go but my heary was saying to stay here..

I didn't bothered to make decision that I was not going..Ashi needs me more than doing a film..So I made up my mind that I would not go..

Currently,I am still sitting in the hospital..I hadn't gone home in these days..And my mens are still trying to find who did this to ashi..

Let me tell you that it's been 3 days that Ashi is in coma..She hasn't shown any signs of waking up..But I still have hope that she will wake up soon..

I am using hospital's private washroom for taking bath everyday..Mom dad were at home..I sent them after assuring them that this time I won't be careless..

In these 3 days,I got much time to think..I thought that only I was forced in this marriage,,But she was also forced..I called her with names but maybe she didn't deserve those..She slapped me bcoz I called her a whore when I could clearly see innocence in her eyes..I called her slut when I knew she wasn't..

Doctor came out of ashi's room breaking my chain of thoughts and smiled at me..I smiled back sadly and went inside the room..

I sat on the stool beside ashi's bed and held her hand..I don't know what I am doing but it brings peace to me..

I fell in sleep within seconds..In these 3 days sleep was far away from me..I couldn't sleep..But today only after holding her hand I fell in sleep..

...

I woke up with a jerk..I looked around and then at ashi just to confirm that she is fine..But to my shock and surprise..She was sitting there with her eyes wide open..

Eyes wide open?..I know I am talking rubbish but that's bcoz I am happy..I really am..For the first time in last few years I am genuinely very much happy..And that's maybe bcoz she's awake..

But my heart started sinking when I saw in her eyes..They weren't same anymore..She had her eyes filled with innocent and now?

Now her eyes are purely filled with anger and hatred..Her eyes are showing nothing but coldness..They seems emotionless..

I wamted to say so much things to her but nothing came out of my mouth..

And exactly at the time doctor came in..

___________

Vote💜
Comment💛
Share💙

Lots of love,
RIYA💕