Ch-14{He has a past that haunts him}

•| Ashi's pov |•

The doctor came in..

"You are awake?..When did you wake up?" She asked amused..

"Just some minutes ago" I said whispering..

"Are u feeling good now?" The doctor asked..

"Yeah just a bit headache" I said and she smiled..

She checked upon me..And gave me some medicines..

Meanwhile I could feel a continuous stare at me..And that belonged to Siddharth..He was staring at me the whole time..And I tried to ignore him but failed miserably..

He stood up and went out of the room..

"You know your husband was so much tensed about you" doctor said..

Woahh..He's tensed about me when he is the reason I am in this condition..He sent those mens and then he saved me like he is a superhero and now he's worried..

Best actor award goes to him🌚..Ohh sorry sorry,he is an actor and these type of fake expression like worrying,crying and sadness are normal to him..

The doctor checked upon me..And went out..Soon after maa and dad came into my room..Both were worried and had a tensed look on their face..Siddharth must have informed them that I am awake..

Maa came near me and sat on the side stool while dad sat at the end of my bed..Maa then helped me to sit up..

"Ashu,u fine?" Maa asked..

"Maa I am absolutely good..How are you?" I said..

"I am also fine" She said with her voice getting heavy and her eyes getting moist like she would cry any moment..So I tried to lighten their mood..

"Ohh my..What am I seeing..My maa,the strongest,the sweetest and the beautiful lady I ever knew is crying!?" I said and fake gasped,bringing my hand to my heart which brought a smile on her face..

And dad too chuckled..That is it..I love the smiles on their faces..

"You always try to make me happy one way or another..don't you?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me..

I just smiled sheepily..

"You know me so good Maa..So now when you know that I want to make u happy..So gimme a biggggg one smile..Pleasee" I said with puppy dog eyes..

Maa smiled at me but dad was still looking worried..

"Dad I was talking about you too..I want your smile also nah" I said playfully

And he too smiled at me while patting my hairs..I huffed,he ruined my hairstyle..I am not a kid that he is patting..

He laughed seeing my face making maa laugh too..What did I do to get such wonderful parents like them?..They aren't in law's to me..They treat me like their own daughter..

"Ashi I want to tell you something" Maa said..

I nodded in response for her to continue..

"I know..You might be thinking bad of Siddharth that he behave rudely to you,makes you hurt and he wasn't at home to protect you..But trust me he is a very pure at heart" She said but I didn't responded..

Listening his name rwminds me of what he did to me..

"He has a past that always haunts him..He used to be a bubbly,polite and innocent boy until someone ruined his life and he became this kind of person..I won't tell u his past,It's netter he himself tell you this" She said with a sad smile and stood up to leave..