Ch-6 {He Cares?}

Edited..

•| Ashi's pov |•

"Are u feeling better" He asked..He asked me this?..He cares for me?..Really?..Or am I just thinking?

"Umm..yeah m-much better" I said with a slight smile..

"You fresh up till then I will set dinner on dinning table" I said and he nodded..

He went to washroom and I made my way downstairs to the kitchen..Maa smiled at me and I helped her setting the dinning table..

Soon dad and Siddharth came down for dinner..I was really nervous because now they will eat kheer that I made..And I don't know it is good or bad but still..

We all were eating dinner quietly till maa spoke..

"Siddharth we asked u to take care of ashi and u were out to shoot for film?" Maa asked and I had a horrified look on my face...I asked mom to not scold him but still she took this topic out..

"Uhhh...Mom I got an urgent call..It was about the filmshoot" He said..

"Was it more important than your wife's health?" Dad questioned..

"Its ok maa and dad..Sid isn't at fault..It was me who insisted to go on the shoot" I said completely lying..

"Ok fine..Leave it..Sid try the kheer also" Maa said changing the topic making me sigh in relief..

Siddharth ate the kheer and his expression suddenly changed..I knew it,The kheer wasn't good enough..

"This is awesome maa..So tasty..What u have done in the kheer today?...It's really amazing" He blurted out..Ohh thank god he liked it..

Then dad tasted the kheer and by his expression I can tell he found it delicious..

"It's really good..Who made it?" Dad said..

"It's made by ashi as her first kitchen" She said and dad and Siddharth looked at me in shock like they didn't expected my cooking skills to be so good..

"Very good ashi..From now on you will be the one to make kheer on any occasion" Dad said making maa chuckle and I smiled and nodded..

I was waiting for Siddharth to say something but instead he got up and went upstairs..

To say honestly I was hurted by his actions but anyways I just smiled and anyone could tell that my smile was fake..

I had my dinner and also washed the plates of dinner..A maid also tried to stop me but then also I washed them up..Actually I wanted to be engrossed in some work to avoid meeting Siddharth but I also knew that I have to go to the room in the end..

I made my way to our room and there I saw him sitting on bed completely lost in him laptop doing some work..

I cleared my throat to make him feel my presence..He looked up at me with his same cold expression...Uhh..Doesn't he gets tired of it?

"What?" He simply asked..

"Uhh..Nothing" I said and went to washroom..

I stood infront of mirror in washroom..I should have listened to maa and had taken rest because now my head is hurting like hell..I am ignoring my headache since last few minutes but it's now getting on my nerves..
Should I tell him about it or let it go?

I came out of washroom and looked at him only to find him looking back at me..I think he have already noticed my situation that's why he asked me..

"Are u okay?" He spoke..

"Y-yeah..." I said but just a glare from him made me shut..

"It's just a headache..It will be okay..Don't worry" I said to him..

I went to the coach and was about to lay down when he came to me..

"Sleep on bed" He said..

"It is okay..I will..." He cutted me off..

"Just sleep..And take medicines" He said..

And he went out of the room..

Medicines?..Does he think I will take them?..Yuck..Their taste is like hell actually they are tasteless..I won't eat..

I quickly got in bed before he came and pretended to sleep..I heard the door opened but I kept my eyes close..And Then I didn't heard anything..It was complete silence I slowly peeked out of blanket..And there he was standing just infront of me..

I almost flinched in fear..Bcoz I thought he was not in the room but here he is exactly infront of me..

"Wh..what h..happened?" I asked still scared of his action..

"Did u take ur medicines?" He asked..Now what should I answer?

"Y..yess" I lied..

"Ohh really..But where did u get them from because ur medicines are with me" He said..

Now that's it I am gone..He found out that I was lying now what should I do?..

________________________________

Hey lovelies!!

Ignore my grammar mistakes❤

Vote..💜
Comment..💛
Share..💚

Lot's of love to you guys,
RIYA💕