Ch-19{Peeking into her phone}

•| Sid's pov |•

Her hand was bleeding at a good speed..

"How did this happen?" I asked her as I looked for a first aid box in the room..

She didn't replied to my question,Once I found the first aid box I held her hand but she jerked it away..

"Ashi just let me do the first aid" I said but instead of understanding she stood up to leave..

I made her sit quickly before she could go out..

"I said sit here..Don't make me angry" I said in a stern tone..I didn't wanted to be rude but what can I do?..She wasn't listening to me..

This time she obeyed me and quietly sat down..

I managed to bandage her hand with difficulty bcoz she was whining in pain all the time or either she was moving her hand..

"It's hurting..Leave my hand..Ouch" She whined in pain as I completed doing first aid..

"Who told you to do this then" I said and kept the first aid box back to it's place..

I again sat infront of her..

"I am asking something!!" I again said sternly only to see tears in her eyes..

'Dammit'

"Ok ok..Don't cry I am sorry..I am such a idiot..I shouldn't have shouted at you but I was in a meeting and I don't like anyone disturbing me at that time" I said so softly that for a second I didn't realized my own voice..

It's the first time I have talked this much soft to someone not even my parents..Really I don't even talked to my parents this much softly..

"I was just..just asking you to eat your breakfast" She said and sobbed while looking down..

"I am sorry..I will eat my breakfast now..Just stop crying please" I said..

Soon enough she calmed down and her sobs turned into hiccups..

I gave her water again and just then the air hostess arrived with breakfast as I ordered her..She placed it on bed beside ashi..

"Eat your breakfast and...." I couldn't continue my sentence as my phone ringed..I excused myself from her and picked up the call only to to hear that sahil (the investigator who was investigating about the mens from that night) had found those mens..

I slightly smiled to myself thinking finally ashi will know that I didn't send any of those mens..

I went back to the room where ashi was,only to see that she was staring at her phone with sadness in her eyes..And also she didn't even touched the food..

As soon as she felt my presence she kept the phone aside and looked at me..

"Come let's eat" I said..

"Let me drink some water..I am thirsty" She said and went out to the kitchen..

I got closer to her phone and picked it up only to see that she was chatting with someone..And I guess that someone is her teacher because Ashi was addressing that person as 'Mam'..

I read out a few chats,Ok its not good to peek in someone's phone but I am kinda curious..

'Congrats Ashi you got the first rank in the medical entrance exam' 
~Mam

'Thank you mam..I just saw my rank on website' ~Ashi

'Then in which college are you taking admission in?'
~Mam

'Mam you know my situation I can't complete my further studies'
~Ashi

I read the messages but before I could continue I saw ashi coming back So I took that teacher's no. in my phone and kept the phone on its previous place..

What's the problem?..Why she can't complete her further studies when she's so good at studies..I have to find out..

...

•| Ashi's pov |•

The plane landed an hour ago and currently we were in car on our way to Sid's penthouse..

"Sid see is this good?" Manushi spoke in the sweetest tone one could..But only I can see the bitterness behind her honey like voice..

"Yeah it is" Sid replied without paying attention to whatever she is showing him on her phone..I wanted to laugh out loud seeing her face when sid ignored her..

"Sid you know I always wanted to meet you since you became an actor" She again said..

Uff!..I am getting irritated of her talks..When we came out of airport she knowingly sat on the backseat before I could so that she can sit with Siddharth..So I had only option to sit on the passenger seat and I am sitting there only..

Thankfully his penthouse came and Manushi aslo stopped talking seeing that sid was not paying attention towards her..We walked inside his penthouse..

The breath stuck in my mouth when I saw his penthouse and not gonna lie manushi was also having same expression as mine and that's not her mistake the penthouse is really freaking awesome that anyone could awestuck by just seeing it..

"Ok the thing is there are only two bedrooms.." Sid said..

"That's not a problem..I will stay with sid and ashi will stay in another room" Manushi said quickly I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows..Do she really know what she is saying?

"Thank you for your offer Miss.Manushi but you know I am married and My 'wife' would be staying with me" Sid said stressing at the wife word..That automatically brought a smile on my face and paleness on Manushi's face..

She stomped her foot but didn't said anything..Sid showed us the whole house and finally our room..

"Get ready we are going somewhere" Sid said..

"Where?" I asked..

"Just get ready You will see yourself" He again said,I just huffed and nodded in ok..

In 10 mins I was ready and waiting for him in the living room to come..The door clicked open and I turned towards the sound expecting him to be there but there stood manushi mentally throwing draggers at me through her eyes..

I just ignored her and waited after long 5 mins sid finally came..He smiled at me..

Wait what?..The Siddharth Nigam is smiling at me?..What on the earth has changed him..Ok now I am overreacting but what really happened that is making him so happy?

"Come on" He said and started walking while I followed him..

He sat in the car with me and drove it to a creepy place that is a black dark underground room..

_______

Sorry lovlies..I wasn't able to update from a really longgggg time but please don't be angry on your innocent writer I also have a lot of studies to do as 10th is a board class so it's important..❤

And also ignore my grammar mistakes

Vote..💙
Comment..💛
Share..💜

Lots of love to you guys,
RIYA💕