Ch-21{Got wet in rain}

•| Ashi's pov |•

I asked him that we can be friends..He said yes..After that we talked about almost everything..His likes and dislike or my favorite things..

We were still sitting in the car and were laughing out loud at the joke which sid cracked a few seconds ago..

"Tha..that was hil..hilarious" I said inbetween my laughs..

After we both ended our laughing session..I slid down the car window and let my hand go out..I closed my eyes feeling the touch of rain on my hand..

"Didn't you told me you have sinus?..So why are you making your hand wet in rain?" Sid asked me..

"It's not a problem..I get infected if I stand in rain for a long time.." I said to which sid hummed..

"You know I love rain..If now I would be at home I would have got drenched in rain till now..But as I don't have any clothes here so I can not enjoy this rain" I said..

"How can a person love rain?" He said..

"What do you mean by how?..Everyone loves rain" I said making him understand..

"And what if somebody doesn't likes it?" He asked to which I giggled before saying..

"Then he/she is an idiot..Means who don't love rain?..It brings so peaceful environment..If a person does not love rain he is a dumb" I said..

"Are you indirectly trying to say that I am idiot?" He said staring at me..

I looked at him with a duh face!

"When did I say that?" I asked being curious..

"Just now you said nah the person who doesn't like rain is an idiot..I don't like rain so am I a idiot?" He asked with raised eyesbrows..

I bit my lips..Oh god why did I even mentioned that idiot word?..Can't my little mouth stay shut..Huhh! Now what?

"I am sorry" I mumbled in almost a whisper being embarrassed at sudden..

As soon as the words left my mouth he burst into laughter..I glared at him after knowing he was pranking at me..

Uff this man!

...

Why the hell this time is passing so slowly?..We are in the car since 3 hours and this rain..Goshh!I am now starting to hate this rain..Can't it stop?..The sun is also drowning down and its becoming dark..

I looked over sid who was busy doing something in his phone..

"Siddharthhhhh" I whined He looked at me to continue my sentence..

"Make this rain stop..I wanna go home.."He chuckled at my restless face..

"Stop giggling..It's getting cold"I said and his face turned serious..

"Let me turn on the heater" He said and pressed the heater button..

I looked out of the window only to see a lil puppy shivering under tree..That puppy was completely wet in the rain..I couldn't control myself from going out..

I went out and held that puppy before bringing it back in the car..Sid also came out of the car trying to find out what I was doing..

"Why did you go out in rain?" He asked..

"This little dog was getting drenched there" I said and he looked at that puppy and then back at me..

"Really ashi?..You know you have sinus and you can't go out and still you went" He said strictly..

"Sorry..But I couldn't control seeing it shivering in this harsh weather" I said with a pout..

"But now what?..You clothes are mostly wet" He said and I looked at my clothes which were really soaked in rain..

"Oops!" I said and bit my tongue..

"Wait here I'll try to find a car to take lift" He said and got out of car before I could stop him..

After good 5-7 mins we saw a car..Sid immediately showed his hand to stop the car..The car stopped and tgen the owner of the car and sid talked something which I don't know..

He came back in car and collected his phone and wallet..

"Come let's go" He said and I happily got out with the dog in my hand and sat in the other car with sid..

The car stopped within 5 mins and I looked around only to see a hotel beside..Which was good looking and had good exterior work..

____

As I promised here is the chapter..I hope you enjoyed it and I also know its short chapter..Sorry for that..Will try to give long one in next update❤

Ignore my grammar mistakes❤

Vote..💙
Comment..💛
Share..💜

Lots of love to you guys,
RIYA💕