Ch-26 {His bitter past}

•| Sid's pov |•

Standing in the garden and looking at the sky gives peace..And also it gives me hope that she is away from this cruel world..I am happy she is safe..

She left me 4 years ago and still I can't forget that day on which she left this world..I miss her very much..

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder..Looking behind I found ashi standing there..I smiled at her..

"What are you doing here?" She asked softly..

"Nothing just remembering my past..Refreshing some memories" I said with a small smile..

"I know I shouldn't say this but I really want to know your past" She said while blinking her eyes..

"You should know afterall you are my wife and you have right to know" I said and she smiled at me..

"I had a sister..Her name was Mia" I said..

"You mean a real sister?" She asked looking at me shocked..I nodded my head..

"Mia was my everything,my bestfriend,my crime partner,my feeling sharer and above of all that she was my lil sister..She was 2 years younger than me and I used to spoil her a lot..We both studied in same college..When I was in last year of my college the destruction of my life entered in my life..Her name was Nisha and she became so close to me in just some days.."I sighed remembering Nisha who ruined mine and my sister's relation..

"I started spending time with Nisha often..And started to spend less time with Mia..She used to be hurt but I ignored that emotion of her..And in just weeks I realized that I love Nisha..It was one evening when I planned to propose Nisha to be my girlfriend but..."

FLASHBACK~

I was talking with Nisha on call when Mia entered in my room..I hanged the call and asked Mia to sit..

"Bhai(brother) can we both go outside tomorrow like we used to do in our old days?" Mia asked..

"Ok fine as you say..Let me ask Nisha to come along" I said and dialed nisha's no. But she stopped me..

"No bhai..I want to spend time with you only..I don't want anyone with us" She said frowning..

"Mia I said you that Nisha is a good person..Why do you always digrade her?" I asked sighing at her..

"I don't know bhai..But I don't feel good intentions with her..I feel like she is hiding something from us..She..She..I just don't like her" She said..

"Ok leave all that..You want to hear something good?" I asked her while she nodded eagerly..

"I am going to propose Nisha tonight" I said and she abruptly stood up..

"Bhai how could you do this?..You don't even know her properly..It's just some weeks she has met you..Wait for sometime and know her more than come to a decision" She said but I was not in a mood to listen her..

"Mia I know her very well..She has a good heart and I am proposing her you like it or not" I ordered leaving no space for argument..

Suddenly Nisha entered in my room out of nowhere means she can come here anytime but as far as I remember she was out of town..

Mia looked at me then Nisha before huffing and leaving the room..And I also didn't bothered to stop her bciz she needs some time to think properly she should understand Nisha is not like what she thinks..

"Sid I was feeling bored so thought to come here" Nisha said..

"You were out of town right?" I asked and she gave me a nervous smile..