Ch-22{Cute Eye lock}

•| Ashi's pov |•

I took a quick shower and wore the warm free-size hoodie and a loose lower that sid brought for me I don't know from where..

I got out of the washroom and looked around but found no trace of sid..I tip toed to the bedroom door and was about to open it when it got opened and I lost my balance and fell,I closed my eyes waiting for pain to come..

But it didn't came..

I opened my eyes when I felt two strong hands surrounding my waist..And it belonged to none another than Siddharth Nigam..

I slowly looked up only to see him intensely staring at me..We had a cute eyelock until it broke by the sound of a knock..

He made me stand and cleared his throat before speaking..

"It must be room service..I had ordered dinner" He said sounding awkward and I nodded..

He left the room and went to open the maindoor of this suite..While I just stood there blushing..

'Don't overthink..He just saved you from falling'..I said to myself and hit my head to stop my small brain from thinking anything else..

I sat on the bed and was in deep thoughts but my chain if thoughts broke when that little dog which I saved from rain came in the room as the door was open..

I picked him up and kept it on bed..And ruffled his soft hair which I think he liked..

"So what should I call you?" I asked to him dumbly knowing that he can't answer my question..He just looked at me innocently..

"How about Nova?..Yeah I'll call you Nova" I said and he licked my cheeks..He liked his name I think..

Soon sid came back with a tray of food in his hand and kept it on the bed..We passed each other a smile and started eating..I gave some food to Nova also..

...

"You sleep on bed and I'll sleep on coach" Sid said after I came in bedroom..

"It's okay I will sleep on coach" I said..

"No it's fine..I will.." Before he could complete I cut him..

"We both can sleep on one bed on either sides" I said..

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded..

"You won't be uncomfortable nah?..I am telling you I should sleep on coach" He is so annoying can't he understand at once?

"I am not uncomfortable..Can we sleep now I am too sleepy" I said rubbing my eyes out he chuckled and nodded..

We layed on bed and I was hell nervous means I know that I was the one who asked to sleep together but I am nervous it's first time I am sleeping with some guy..

'But he is not some guy..He is your husband' My heart taunted me..

Sleep overtook me in a peaceful land of dreams..

•| Sid's pov |•

I woke up next morning when I felt my left hand numb..I felt myself being hugged by someone so I looked down only to see that Ashi was hugging me by my torso with her head on my left bicep,that's the reason my hand is numb..And her one leg over me..

I didn't knew that I was a teddy bear too..She is hugging as I am some sort if soft toy that she could clutch while sleeping..I rolled my eyes but chuckled when I saw her face,Her lips a lil apart eyes closed and hairs freely on her face which was annoying her..

I tucked her hair behind her ear and carefully made my hand out of her hold so she doesn't get up..And I succeeded..

I went to the washroom took a shower and wore the same clothes I was wearing as I don't have anything else..

It was 6:45 am and I have to go to the film set till 8:30 am..

I walked out of the washroom only to see ashi still sleeping while hugging a pillow..Why does she hugs so much firstly me then a pillow..I went near her and shook her but no use,she is a deep sleeper for sure..

"Ashi..Get up we need to leave" I said..I again shook her but she just groaned and slept again..

Not thinking twice I pulled the pillow away that she was hugging..

"What the hell!?" She yelled and sat up ready to punch the person who woke her up..

She zipped her mouth once she saw me looking at her with a serious look..

"Get ready we need to leave" I said and went out of the room..

...

We were heading back to my penthouse on my another car which I asked my driver to bring..

"Wait" Ashi said making the driver stop the car while I looked at her in confusion..

"What happened?" I asked..

"There is a pet shop where we can give Nova..They will take care of him" She said with a sad smile while looking at Nova who was playing in her laps..

"Don't you want to keep it?" I asked as I thought she wanted to..

"I want to but you know like Manushi is somewhat allergic of cats and dogs"She said and got out of the car going inside the shop and I decided to follow her..

She discussed something from the shop owner which I don't know bcoz I stood at a distance from her..

"Take care Okay nova?..I am sorry I can't take you with me..Some kind hearted person will surely take you and love you..Goodbye" She said while her eyes glistened..Amd nova looked at her innocently not understanding a thing she said..

She has a very soft and sensitive heart..A little dog who just met her last evening was now not going to be with her so she is crying..How can anyone be so pure hearted in this kind of world?

We got out of the store and got back in the car..She was silent all the way bavk to home which tells she is still sad aboit Nova's farewell..

I didn't said anything bcoz I didn't knew what to say..

________

My exams have ended..Now I am in great mood so will post chapter frequently🧡

Ignore my grammar mistakes..

Vote..💚
Comment..💛
Share..💜

Lots of love to you guys,
RIYA💕