Ch-36 {The best night ever!}

•| Ashi's pov |•

Sid stopped at the entry gate of the huge hotel where the launch party is held I guess..I can already feel anxious by seeimg the cameras, reporters and people probably sid's fans standing there creating a chaos..

Hopefully they can't see us because the window of the car are tinted..

Sid looked at me and as if understanding my nervousness, he intertwined our fingers and nodded at me assuringly that everything would be fine..I smiled at his sweet guesture..

He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car only to receive a number of exicted screams by the fangirls and camera flashes by the photographers..

He walked over to my side and opened the car door before extending his hand for me to grab..I breathed out calmingly and held his hand while getting out of the car..

Silence filled over the place and the crowd looked at me with confused faces, well there were also some jealous faces of fangirls..They are were looking so curious to know who is the girl who got out from Siddharth Nigam's car..

Sid had his one hand on my waist and other holding his navy blue iPhone 14 (Who else is obsessed with iPhones like me?) as he posed towards the camera for some photos..

We walked through the red carpet with crowd on the either side and reporters asking question that "Who is the girl?" "Is she your relative?" "Or your girlfriend?" "Is she you assistant or something?" "Who is she Siddharth sir?"

Well after that long not so useful question session in which sid did not answered a single question we made inside the building..

"So the wait is over..Finally Siddharth Nigam is here.." I heard the host speak and the spotlights turned towards us, I froze seeing so many eyes on us particularly me..Why am I getting so much attention the person standing beside me is the hero not ME!

Sid smiled at everyone and so did I as we walked towards maa,dad and abhi..

"You stay with them I am going on the stage" He said pointing at his co-stars who were sitting on the stage..

"Okay..All the best" I grinned and he nodded while walking away..

"You took so much time to come..What were you guys even doing at home after we left?" Abhi whispered in my ears wriggling his eyebrows..

"Your head is full of dirty things abhi..We weren't doing anything like you are thinking" I said and he rolled his eyes at me and walked away..That Brat!

"Hello everyone" I turned around as I heard the deep husky which can send shivers to anyone voice of my husband..

"Well first of all thank you to all of you for coming here and making this event more amazing with your presence..I am thankful to all my co-stars who treated me like their family..I am thankful to my mom dad who always supported me, my bestfriend who was always their in my bad times, and specially thanks to that person who created a special place in my heart and made me realise that love exists in this world" Sid said and looked at me straight into my eyes creating havoc in my stomach..

"I know you all are curious to know about the girl who came with me in this event..I want her to come on the stage" He said and again the spot lights turned to me..Why this has to be so awkward?

"Go ashu" Maa and dad said..I breathed in and started walking towards where sid was standing..

He came by my side and held me by my waist..

"Let me introduce her to all of you..She is Mrs.Ashi Siddharth Nigam my Wife" Sid spoke and my heart did flips and somersaults as he said wife..

I heard whispers of people talking to each other..