CH-4{Fainted}

Edited..

•| Sid's pov |•

Ashi fainted and I quickly took her and her on the bed..And called the doctor and mom dad..

Mom and dad were really worried for her..But I know she is just acting to take my sympathy..She and her dramas..

After sometime the doctor came and checked on her..After the doctor was done..My mom began asking him a number of questions..

"Is she okay?..Why she fainted?...Is there any serious issue?..Did she have a fever..Or did she..." I cut my mom..

"Mom..Let the doctor speak atleast" I said to which she nodded..

"Don't worry Mrs.Nigam she is fine..She just caught cold..Nothing to worry" The doctor said..

And just then it hit my mind She Is Not Acting..She slept on coach without a blanket and also she cried for more than hours..So why not will she catch cold?..

"Till when she will wake up?" My dad asked..

"She will wake up soon..Now I have to leave" Doctor said and we nodded..He soon left..

Mom-dad took a glance of ashi and then looked at me..I nodded at them assuring them that I will take care of her..They smiled and went out of my room..

I looked a ashi..Who was sleeping peacefully..She is too innocent...Wait what? innocent no she is not..What am I thinking she is just here for money..

As I was busy in my thoughts I noticed her waking up..As soon as she opened her eyes and saw me standing just infront of her..She quickly got up..

"No need to get up..Take rest" I said..But she didn't responded..

"Hellooo I am talking to u..Are u even listening?" I said..

"Yeah..S..Sorry" She said..Sorry? Really..Now what was the use of sorry here?

"Now will u rest" I asked bored..

And she quickly layed down again..

I sighed and went back to washroom and quickly took a bath..When I came back I saw her sitting on couch with clothes in her hand..

Ohh now don't tell me that she is going to take bath in this condition..

She stood up and started walking towards me..

"Ca..Can I take take a bath now?" She asked

"Can't u just rest?..I told you to not to get up from bed..But you didn't listened..And if you won't bath for one day then an earthquake won't come" I said..

"But...Today is my first day in my in-law's..And today is my first kitchen.." She said but before she could complete her sentence I cut her off..

"No need to do this all..And firstly take care of your health when you will be fine then also you can do all these things" I said sternly..

"And yeah don't think I am caring for you..It's just mom-dad asked me to take care of your health..If your health will get worse then I have to answer for it" I said maybe a bit rudely..

Ok I was rude I can see hurt in her eyes..I shouldn't care about that but I AM CARING why?...

"I am going for my film shoot" I said and walked out of room not giving her a chance to speak..

•| Ashi's pov |•

He moved out of the room and I stood there not knowing what to do..Should I take a bath?..Or rest?...Actually I really need a bath..My body is paining bcoz of sleeping on the coach so I need to get relaxed..

I quickly went in washroom and again hesitated because of that big window..But I trust him atleast for this..So I quickly brushed my teeth till the water filled the tub..And then I sat in the warm tub..Relaxing my muscles..It feels like heaven..

.....

I was feeling better now..I got ready for my first day which is already not going well means on the first night I got ill means which girl gets ill on her first night and who faints on her first day in in-law's?

Anyways I made my way downstairs..Dad(Sid's dad is now ashi's dad also) was sitting on sofa in living room watching tv and Maa was in kitchen..

Dad looked at me and I can see worry on his face..I nodded at him with a smile assuring him that I am fine..He smiled back at me..Then I made my way to kitchen and as soon as Maa saw me..She started scolding me..

"Ashi why are u here?..Didn't doctor told u to rest?And where is sid?..I told him to take care of you..Where is he and how did he let you come down?..." She was scolding me and I being a good daughter in law was taking her scoldings..I was feeling happy bcoz her scolds were just like my mom..She used to scold me like that..I miss her but I now have another mom who is bundle of sweetness..

________________________________
How was the chapter guyss?

Do vote..
Comment..
And also share💕..

Your author
~RIYA💝