Ch-40{Welcome to the world little one}

Last chapter of the story is here!❣
Guys, do read the A/N message at last by me..It's important!

•| Ashi's pov |•

6 months later~

Currently I am 7 months pregnant and my belly is getting huge by passing weeks..My mood swings are just on another level..Sometimes I am angry for no reason,sometimes I am happy with small things and the other minute I become a crying mess for silly reasons..

But all thanks to sid..He handled me calmly and completed my midnight and weird cravings..I smiled thinking how I am making him have sleepless nights because of me..

Flashback~

One night I woke up suddenly at 2 am wanting to have Stawberry ice cream..

"Sid" I shook him a littled and he woke up alarmed and looked here and there..When he saw me he relaxed but then again panicked..

"What happened Ashu?..Are you feeling pain?..Is it hurting..Should I call the doctor" He shot me with a list of questions..

"I am fine sid..I just wanted to have strawberry ice cream" I pouted at him..

"At this time?" He asked..

"Yeah"

"But shops will be closed at this time Ashu..I will get you ice cream in morning.." He said convincing me..

"But I want now" I said stubbornly..

"Ashu try to understa..." I didn't let him complete..

"Can't you even complete my small ant like demand" I glared at him and he gulped..

"Ok ok..I am going" He said getting up and taking his wallet and car keys..

"Do you want anything else?" He asked but I shook my head in no..

After like 20 mins he came back only to find me crying nonstop..He rushed to me..

"Hey what happened?..Why are you crying..Is it paining somewhere?" He asked concerned and I mumbled a no..

"Then?" He asked but I kept on crying..

"My love, If you won't tell me what is wrong.. Then how will I get to know?..Stop crying and tell me" He said sofly..

"After I tell you..Promise me you won't hate me" I sniffled..

He hugged me from back as my big belly won't allow him to hug me from front..

"Why would I hate my love?..I promise I won't..Now tell me" He asked sweetly

"Actually..I..I don't wa-nt to eat st-stawberry icecream now..I want to eat Chocolate ice-icecream" I said and hiccupped continuously..

He sat face-to-face with me and wiped my tears and smiled at me..

"Crying on such a small thing? It's ok jaan..I will go and bring chocolate icecream..You sit and wait..I will just come..Okay?" He said..

"Can I come?" I asked..

"No..You take rest I'll just come" He said but I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and pouted at him..

"You and your antics..Okay come on" He huffed and stood up and helped me to stand up..

His one hand held my hand and other rested on my waist as we descended the stairs..

After that we went to icecream shop and we both ate our favourite icecreams and came back..

Flashback ends ~